The preacher wife

Whitney pov
I wanted to have fun. I'm super excited about this sound track. I was feeding Prince. I began to see who would imagine a king. Mommies and daddies always believe
That their little angels are special indeed
And you could grow up to be anything
But who would imagine a king
A shepherd or teacher is what you could be
Or maybe a fisherman out on the sea
Or maybe a carpenter building things
But who would imagine a king
It was so clear when the wise men arrived
And the angels were singing your name
That the world would be different 'cause you were alive
That's what heaven stood still to proclaim.
He begin to smile.

I kept singing. He clapped. "Awe are you clapping for mommy?" I said. "Are you clapping for mommy?" I said. He smiled. I kiss his little face. "You want to come to the studio with mommy?" I said. He clapped. "Okay." I said. I pick him up and pack him his baby bag. I decided to take him and Mj. I went to tell Michael. "Michael?" I said. He was with the girls. You haven't lived until you have seen your husband play tea party with your daughters. He had a tiara on his head. He had a pink boa on. I wanted to laugh so hard. "I'm going to take Mj and Prince with me."I said. "Okay." He said. "Daddy we have to use our tea voices." Michaelynn said. He did a bad English accent. I wanted to die laughing. I had to get picture. I got the camera. "Say daddies girls." I said. "Daddy girls!" The yelled. I giggled. I got the guys ready. "Alright you ready to go with mommy?" I said. Prince just look at me like okay. Mj was smiling. He was reaching for my hand. I can't believe how big he's getting. Michaelynn will be going to school soon and the twin will be 2. Then my baby will be one next month, January 3.

I grab his little hand

I grab his little hand. He was walking to the car. As, soon as I came out I regret it. A man began snapping pictures. I don't know how he got in the gate. "Hey Whitney! Is this Prince? Mj?" He yelled. Mj began to cry. I got both of them inside the house. Michael ran down stairs. "Daddy." Michaelynn cut her self off. She ran to comfort her brother and  Whitney Nicole followed. She hugged her brother. "What happen?" He ask taking prince out of my hand. "Paparazzi. One of them got in and when I walk they caught me and the boys off guard." I said. He look at me like i had twelves head. "Whitney you know by now." I cut him off. Don't start." I grab prince and Mj and left. I don't want to argue. I know he want the kid to be covered but at home too. I can't and won't. Besides we have a decoy car and plus we making a decoy family go shopping so it's like. I'm trying but pretty soon I can't protect them. My kids.... I didn't want the boys to see me cry. I'm just so stress. I'm afraid I can't protect the kids. We pulled up to the studio and I ask for sun glasses. I got my sons. "Hey Whitney." Clive said. I hugged him. "Quincy will come and work with you on I believe in you me and is this Mj! Hey buddy." He said. "Say hi to Mr. Davis." I said. He wave and said hi and ran to the security guard. Prince was laying his head on my shoulder. I kissed his head. I was playing with kids. We were waiting on Quincy. Prince was asleep. "We decided to record the song." I said pointing to who would imagine a king. I had little man on the floor playing with his toys. I was singing. When we got to the end. He said mommy. I was shock. God help me. Clive looked upset. "Let play it back and see how it sound." I said. He nodded. I kissed the him. Luckily it didn't sound bad. I thought it was so cute.

I went home. Michael was passed out. The girls got into my make up and decide to make there dad pretty. I laughed. The guys was sleep. We put them up in their room. The girls was sleep with the makeup in there hand on Michael chest. "Mike?" I said. He nodded. "You look gorgeous." I said laughing. He nodded and open his eyes. He saw the make up ad brushes their hand. I just went to sleep a few minutes" he said. I laughed. "They decided to give you a make over with those few minutes." I said giggling. He shook his head. I got some wipes for him. I pick up Whitney and wiped her hands I did the same to Michaelynn. I gave them to the nanny. Micheal took off the makeup. I was looking threw my makeup bag. They mess up some lipstick and stuff. I have to put this up higher. I began to sit through it. "God you can't take your eyes off to this two for one second." Michael said.  I nodded. "I'm sorry about your make up. I will buy you see more." He said kissing me. I kissed him. "I love you." I said. "I love you too and I'm sorry about the argument." He said. "Me too but you were right." I said laying my head on his shoulder. "We have to cover to kids for their protection." I said. He nodded.
I laid my head on his shoulder. "Did the boys run you out?" He said. "A little bit, but not as much as Clive." I said. I laid back on the couch. He took off my shoes. He began to massage my feet. I was so tired and it was so relaxing. I felled asleep.