Quiet time

Whitney pov
My mom and Katherine came and stolen all the kids. They took Serenity, mj, Prince, Michaelynn and Whitney Nicole. They difnt good be me no warning. I decided to watch tv. It was nothing on but I knew what I was going to watch the Cosby show. This show has a classic. I met all the people. I mean I was suppose to be on it but I turn it down. I had just signed a music deal and it wasn't the right time. I had to pick. I was suppose to play Sondra, but I couldn't because I had a music career. I couldn't balanced. Michael came in and sat be side me. "Cosby show?" He said. I nodded watching as cliff was measuring Olivia.

He sat beside me. I wanted to lay on him but I didn't feel like I could. I got tired and I turn and laid on his chest. We were laughing at that fact Olivia has tissue in her shoe. Plus Clair's reaction was price less. I tell his heart was racing a bit. I looked up to see him staring down at me. For the first time in a while it seem like it for the first time in a long time, like time stop. The tv show was playing. I went back to watching the show. Then the tv was cut off. "What?" I said. "Can I show you something?" He ask. "Okay." I said. He grab my hands. "I just record this song and it remind me of you." He said. "Okay." I said. "Just listen." he said. I nodded. I payed then listening to the lyrics.
All you gotta do is walk away and pass me by
Don't acknowledge my smile when I try to say hello to you, yeah
And all you gotta do is not answer my calls when
I'm trying to get through
To keep me wondering why, when all I can do is sigh
I just want to touch you
I just want to touch and kiss
And I wish that I could be with you tonight
You give me butterflies inside, inside and I
All I gotta say is that I must be dreaming, can't be real
You're not here with me, still I can feel you near me
I caress you, let you taste us, just so blissful listen
I would give you anything baby, just make my dreams come true
Oh baby you give me butterflies
I just want to touch and kiss
And I wish that I could be with you tonight
You give me butterflies inside, inside and I
I just want to touch and kiss
And I wish that I could be with you tonight
You give me butterflies inside, inside and I
If you would take my hand, baby I would show you
Guide you to the light babe
If you would be my love, baby I will love you, love you
'Til the end of time
I just want to touch and kiss
And I wish that I could be with you tonight
You give me butterflies inside, inside and I
I just want to touch and kiss

It was great but I would be lying if I want afraid. I took a gulp. I could feel his breath the back of my back. "Before I fully agree to come back, be with you. I need you to promise me and try to be faithful. Cut all ties with those." He cut me off. "I all ready besides I was too, Blinded by there reflections of terrible light. I didn't see the diamond I truest had. Whitney. I just want you. Your the only that give me butterflies. The only one Love I need." He said kissing my neck. "My Love wasn't enough to make you stay completely. You still hurt me." I said. He turn me around. "I promise to earn that trust back but I miss you." He said. He kissed me.

I woke up. Michael's arms wrapped around me. I was back in our room. It the first time I've been in here in months. I felt Michael moved a little bit. I could feel every thing considering we weren't dressed. "You Okay." He ask . I turn around and kissed him. "I'm fine." I said. He smiled. I pushed him one his back and climb one top of him. I looks down at him. He bit his lips. I kiss him. "I really want to take a shower with my husband." I said. He nodded.