Date night

Whitney pov
I was fixing my make up. I had on this red dress. I put on my lip stick. I look in the mirror and exhale. I look into the mirror and fixed my hair.

I was walking down when I saw Michael standing at the bottoms of the stairs in a white and purple tux

We both smile at each other. "I see we both decided to wear each other favorite colors." Michael said smiling. I just nodded and kiss him.  The kiss was lasted longer then realized because Katherine cleared her throat. We pulled away. I apologize. "It's fine I just need y'all to remember that this is how y'all got her. It's easy to make more." She said. I giggled. "Okay mother we about to leave now. I see you later, little bit." He said kissing Michea-Lynn cheek. I kiss her cheek. "We will try to be home before 3." Michael said. His mother smiled and told us to go enjoy ourselves. We walk over to the limo. He open the door for us. "Thank you." I said. Michael and I talk about his next album. I told him I am excited. He kissed my lips. "Michael.." I mumble. He pulled back in look at me. "What is it." He said. "We can't sit here and have sex. I mean we are in traffic. Many people know your limo." He cut me off. "We can do what ever but your right. We come to  place all messed up.They will print something crazy about us." He said kissing my cheek. I smirk and rubbed my lipsticks off his lips. "Oh Dionne sent this for you." He said handing me an envelope and box. Open the envelope. 'Dear nippy and Michael, I know I love you. I heard you had a beautiful baby girl. So I know you been busy. I know I need to come see y'all. I have been busy too. I will come in a couple days. Oh their is a belated wedding and baby gift. Even though you told me not to worry about it. I had this picture for a while now. David took it when you was  at Neverland. So technically this is from David. He wanted me to pick out frame. For your daughter, I got her... Well just opens the box. Love, your cousin Dionne.'

I hope box to see a music box. "No this is not the one my." I said with my eyes tears. "It's my granny music box." I said remembering how I love to play with it. I smiled. I hope it to let it play a nice toon. I smiled. She got her a little gold bracelet. It had a name. In the inside it had I'm a little blessings. She had two more for Michael and I. I got to the bottom to see a picture of Michael and I.

I smiled and chuckled

I smiled and chuckled. "That was a couple week after the Grammys. What were you think about it." I said passing him the picture. "I was remembering kissing you and I wanted I do it." He said. I turn and kissed him. I see another picture with a note. 'What up with your face and where is Michael's hand?' I chuckle and saw the picture.

I gasp

I gasp. Michael look at the picture and chuckled. "It's your fault." I said hitting his chest playfully. "What I was bored." He said. "Yea right." I said. "Next time I will just kiss you." He said. I smiled. We pulled up at the restaurant. We had a seat in the back of the room. We were looking over the menu. The waiter ask what we wanted to drink. We order a glass of wine. They had the a band playing music. Michael and I was talking until I heard a familiar song. We were
in the back until someone said hey is that Michael and Whitney....  We saw a guy in a suite approach us. "I hope it doesn't come but can you guys please sing a song?" He ask. He told us he was the manager and the music use to be better. "See we really love to see to see people dance. The band know all your music. We have tried besides, just one song." He said. We both nodded Michael perform what the man ask. Billie Jean. I smiled watching him. A lot of people began to dance. It was so great. Everyone was on their feet. Then he introduce me as his wife everyone clapped. I began to get so nervous. I told them to hold on for one second. Everyone understood. I went to the ladies restroom. Michael made it look so easy. I was staring at my self in the mirror. He ask me to perform I belong to you. My stomach was flipping. I was almost tears. I haven't song that song. I heard a knock. I was about to have a panic attack. I open the door to see my husband. When he saw me. He walk it to the ladies room. He  lock the restroom behind him. He caress my cheek. "Baby calm down." He said just above whisper. I turn around and look in the mirror. "You will be perfect okay. Whitney I can seat here and say your good, but I doesn't mean anything until you believe it. So go out there and prove you have something to prove." He said kissing me. "Besides the sooner you perform. The sooner we can eat and we can." He said. He kissed my neck. I heard a knock. "Is everything?the manager. I told him everything is fine. I just need a little
time to get  myself together and some vocal warm ups." I said thanking God he came. Michael and I walk out the restroom. I got on stage. "I'm sorry. I just got a little a nervous. You going on after my husband Michael I tend to do that." I said. They all giggle. "If you brought the I'm your baby tonight album you will know this song if not. I hope you enjoy this performance. I turn to the band and ask if they know the song they nodded. I took a deep breath and gave them third cues to begin to play after a couple minutes. The music began Michael walk beside the stage. My eyes follows him. He smiled at me when I hit the first note. I kinda shook my hips.
Michael pov
I was amazed. She was crying in the bathroom now she out here killing it. When she moved her hips. She then motion to come on stage. I went and wrapped my arms around her hips. She continue to perform. It was getting kinda heated.
Whitney pov
By the time the song was over. The heat between us was at it peak. We ran out the restaurant. We went to a near by hotel and made love.

4:30 am
I woke up to look at the time. I curse under my breath. "Michael get up!" I said kinda raspy. I put in my clothes. My hair was a messed. "What is it?" He said kinda upset. "It four- thirty!" I said. He mumble some curse words and got dress. We left a time for the maid and told her to change the sheets. And 500$ was in top draw. We got to Neverland only to my mom with Michae-Lynn. Who was asleep. My mom was up.  "Katherine had got a little tired so I let her sleep." I was about to apologize but my mom told me I hope it y'all had fun and she's not mad.  Nor am I. Besides both of y'all have been sorta cranky. I hope this help. I blush and so did Michael. She went up to the room. I put my baby in her crib and went I sleep. Michael wrapped his arms around me and we went to sleep.