Waiting to exhale

2 months later
Whitney pov
We were discussing video ideals for the video exhale. We were at Neverland.  I was wearing my white night gown with a robe. It was early, about 7:30 am. I was tired. "What about being on a building maybe in crop top."I cut them off. "No I just God. Im not that type of girl. Plus, I have four children. I'm not going to explain that with them, especially considering I'm a married woman. I'm not doing that. I want something different yet elegance. Classy and not trashy....I want it to focus more on the lyrics. Focus on the words." I said. They nodded. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself." Michael walk in the room. "You don't need a concept." He said. "But we doing a music v-."Clive said. He cut him off. "Don't over talk me. Just listen." He said. "You have the music. The artist. What if the video is close up of Whitney. I mean this gorgeous face. Think about to." He said. Kissing my forehead. "That does sound good Michael." Clive said. "Nippy what you think?" Babyface said. "Mhmm, I like it. Simple but gorgeous." I said looking at him. "The King of Pop has save the day." Babyface said. I smiled. "I think this is brilliant." Clive said. "See ya tomorrow Whitney." He said. We nodded. "I'm going to go to the bathroom." Babyface, Kenny said. I nodded. I got up. "Nippy you okay." He ask. "Yea fine." I said. "No you not." I cut him off. "Oh and congrats on HIStory. I heard it debut at number 1 in Europe." I yelled. It had been on my mind all day. He could have told me. He always telling me as soon as your album is released tour is right around the corner. "Nippy." He said grabbing my hand. "What!" I yelled. "Don't yelled at me. I was going to tell you." He sad. "When? When you was on tour." I yelled. "No nippy calm down." He said. "Michael I just wanted to know. I just wanted us to."he cut me off. "Nippy... shh. Shh. It okay." He said hugging me. I pushed him away. "I'm going to be okay. It just every time I get used to you being around."I said fixing his collar on his shirt. "Are you sure you going be okay when I leave?" He said pulling me by my waist. "As long as Michaelynn will be have and the twins and prince are okay. Then I will be okay." I said pulling away from him. I was walking away about to go back down the stairs. He pulled me closer to him. "Okay don't make me. Go to left. I know you think I'm easy but I came from brick city." I said.

"And I had Joseph Jackson as a father so

"And I had Joseph Jackson as a father so. Plus I'm Bad." He said. "You ain't that bad." I said laughing. "Well, I am having bad thoughts." He said chuckling. "Awe really." I said. "Yep." He said turning me around in his arms. His voice got so deep. I had chills on my spin. "What are the thought?" I ask. He pulled me close to his body. "Well for staters, I was think about bending you over the banister and."he kissed my neck. "Michael." I moaned out. "Mhmm."He said turning me around. "Mommy! Daddy!I heard Michaelynn yelled. "Shit!" Michael said. "Michael." I said. "You lucky she called your ass."he said kissing me and hitting my butt. It stung a bit. "Owe." I said rubbing it. "Hey princess what is it." Michael ask. "I wanted to show you what I did." She said hiding her hand behind her back. "Oh what did you do." I said wiping some paint from her face. We walk to her room. The nanny looked at us terrified. "I only turn away for a second." Amy said nervous. "What?" I said. I look in the room to see  paint all over the wall. "I'm sorry. One of twins began to cry and I told her to wait for me and I can back to see her fingerprints all over the all. "She was about to cry. "It's okay. Umm Michaelynn." I said getting on her eye level. "Yea." She said smiling. "Baby this is pretty but it wound have more pretty on paper. Could you do something on paper on momma?" I ask. She looked at me and nodded. "Owe and don't put no more paint on the wall." I said.  She nodded. "Amy?" I said. "Their are 5 more nannies here and if they don't want to help you out notify us. We can fire people, plus hire nanny who are willing to help you." I said. She thanked me. I took the baby monitor from her. "Also go take  some time off I got her." I said. She smiled. "Okay, momma baby what are you going to make for me?" I ask. "Something pretty." She yelled. "Yay." I said. I could feel Michael staring at me. "What?" I said. "Nothing." He mumble and went another way.