Sassy

Whitney pov
Micheal had been holding my hand through out all of this. We decided not to take our pretty girl. Micheal and I are having a debate about what gender our baby going to be. Prince and Latoya is doing the best. They baby is coming any day now. We celebrated Michea-Lynn's birthday a couple months ago. She is getting to be a hand full. We was in the car yesterday. I will always love you cam on. I never see a one year old has as much sass as she has. She is a messed. She runs all over the house. God help us all. She is growing up so fast and she so smart. Micheal read to her. He once tried to read a book he read to her the day before. She goes "no! No!" Then gets another book for him to read. I was walk downstairs to day. She looks at me .

"What is it princess

"What is it princess." I said. "Mama." She said. My mom and Micheal was just sitting there. "Hmm." I said. She walk around me examine me. I couldn't help but chuckle. I know I'm 5 months going on six. "Baby?" She said pointing to my tummy. "Okay let momma sit down." I said. I sat on the couch near Micheal. She came and caress my tummy. She loves doing this. She normally did this when she was sleepy. She laid her head on my lap. Micheal put his arms around me. "What have she been doing?" I ask. He pointed to all the toys on floor. I laughed. "I have an interview in a hour." I said. Micheal kiss my cheek. "You want me to go with you?" He ask. I nodded. "Okay let me take a shower and we can head out." He said. I nodded. I look down to see baby girl is sleep. "What do you think you having." She ask. "I think it's a girl even though I want a little boy so badly." I said. She nodded. The nanny came and got my baby and pick up her toys. "Nippy?" My mom said. "Mhmm." I said. "I'm proud of you." She said. I look at her. "Momma." She cut me off. "No I am. Your happy. A great mother. Full of love, hope and everything I wanted you to be." She said. She made me cry a little."I love you Mommy." I said. She hug me. "Okay go to your interview." She said. Katherine walk in. "Hey." She said softly. "Hey." My mom and I said. "Where little bit at?" She ask. "She just took a nap." I said. She sat on the other side me. "You look like you having another girl." She said. "I think so too." I said. "Well it seems like it." She said. "Do you know what Toya having?" I ask. "Boy. Normally I can look at how high or low you caring it. About 75% of the time I'm right. You have s glow too." She said. My mom nodded. "Okay nippy you ready." Micheal ask. "Oh hi mother I didn't see you." He kiss her cheek. They made small talk. He help me up and he drove me to the interview.

I was in a good mood. I kinda tired. It's was a good interview. Micheal and I went home. Micheal loves me. He is so hands on. We were at home. Micheal massage my feel. I felt asleep. I woke up to hear my baby girl talking to Micheal. "No daddy!" She whines. She was throwing a tantrum. I got up and use the bathroom. She stop crying. I could hear Micheal discipline her. She was whining. I walk to see he had her in timeout. She was mumbling that daddy mean. "God where did she get all this sassiness from." I said asking my mom. "You!" My mom, Katherine and Micheal replied. "No I wasn't." My mom cut me off. "Nippy you were 3 months and kicking cover off. Then got mad and cried because you did. Matter a fact that is how you got your nickname. Just you wait, it going to get better we can hope." She said patting my back. I felt a small contraction. "Owe ouch." I said. Michea-Lynn, Micheal, and Katherine ran over to me. My mom rub my back. "Maybe you need to go lay down." My mom said. I nodded. My mom and Katherine walk Micheal's and I's  room. My baby girl was throwing a big tantrum. She wanted to come with me. Micheal finally cave in. "Okay let go check on Mommy." He said. "Yay." She said. I was sitting on the bed trying to ease the pain up. My mom began to hum. I felt so much better. I open my eyes to my little princess staring at me in the eyes. She look like she was about cry. "Mommy fine." I said. She hug me. Micheal was in the door way biting his fingernail. "Whitney you okay?" She ask. "I'm fine just a contraction." My mom and Katherine cut me off. "It is took soon!" My mom said making Michea-Lynn jump. I kiss her. "I normally don't speak on think but she's right. You are overworking. You could lose the baby or it can born early." Katherine said. "Okay, I have." Micheal cut me off with a look.

" These next couple weeks off

" These next couple weeks off." He said in a deep serious tone. My mom nodded and so did Katherine. "I'm calling Clive and tell him to let you have a couple weeks off. If he tries to talk back you may not have a record contract anymore." My mom said. I huffed. I tried to to tell them I'm fine but they all overpowered me. Micheal snapped. "Nippy, you are going to take off these two weeks. Or so help me I will turn Neverland in side out." He said. "Fine." I said caressing baby girl hair. "Michea-Lynn why don't you go play with Katie.(the nanny)" Micheal said. "Okay, I come back." She said running off. "Now nippy you on bed rest." He said hinting that I need to prop my feet up. "Only if you give a massage." I said. He kiss my forehead.  "Okay nippy two week off and you may have another interview then the premier." My mom came in. Micheal help me put my feet in the bed. We got a phone call. "Hello." I answered. "Hey Whitney it Prince." He said. "Yes is it time?" I ask. "Yes Latoya in labor. We will see you hospital." He ask. "I'm going to try." I said feeling stared burn the side of my face. "Okay while I hope you can make also tell Micheal he ain't running nothing." Prince said hanging up. I laughed. I look to see Micheal looking mad.

"You can't be mad me it not work

"You can't be mad me it not work." I said. "Really nippy you about to get put in leave?" My mother ask. "Maybe." I said. They all huffed. "And you all are coming with me." I said smiling and taking a pause.

"Latoya having her baby

"Latoya having her baby." I said. "Oh." Katherine said. My mom nodded. I was about to get up. "No you and Micheal stay here. I'll call you when the baby is born." She said. I frown up. My mom said she was going to check on baby girl. She shut the door. He look at me."You are my least favorite person right now."I said. He smiled. He walk close to me. "I can make you forget why you made like." He snapped his fingers. "That." He said kissing my lips. It was getting heated. Katherine knock on the room door. "Y'all keep on and watch you have almost 10  kids." She said. We giggle and pulled away. Micheal began to massage my feet.

I didn't know how tired I was I passed out.

Micheal pov
I look back to see Whitney asleep. She was snoring. I kiss her forehead head and  cover her with a blanket. The doorbell ring. I went down and open the door to see the last person I thought to see....

A/n: who do y'all think it's is comment below. Also I hope y'all had a wonderful Valentine day. Next chapter will be called Uninvited Guess.