World tour part 2

Whitney pov
After they finished the clip. I was messing with my wig. Everyone was clapping. "Let me ask you a question about the clip. I mean I ask you are a very private person. I mean even when I ask you a question off the air. You be like mind your business. You always in my business and." I cut him off. "Because you nosey." I said. "Okay." He said. "Okay why would you do a special like this cause you reveal a lot about your self." He said. "Do I really?" I said. "Well from what I see." I cut him off. "You ain't seen it. So how would you know. " I said. "Well I was told by the network. Whitney." Arsenio said. I laughed. "Why did you reveal things?" He said. "Well you know. Umm, well people well. A lot of people say they don't know my name or much about me because I'm a very private person". He mumble and you married to Micheal Jackson. "So I decided to put little special where I let people in on me and you know. I'm just as crazy as other people are. I like to have fun. You know I have my serious moments, you know. Then that give us a little more insight." He said yeah. "On me." I said. "Okay." He said. "Okay give me, oh oh. By the way. That one part of the clip your body looks good uhh, you had one that umm." He said. "What clip?" I said. "You had on that uhh, the clip we just showed you had on something red and you looked really good." He said. "You like that?" I said. "Yes, how do you keep in shape, what do you do?" He ask. "I don't eat." I said. They laughed. "Naw I'm lying. I can eat what I want to eat but I burn up a lot of energy. You know I'm like you and my husband who work all the time." I said. "But I seat at desk. I'm not like you and Micheal. I seat at a desk. How do you work that make you look like that." He said. "Finding out people business will make you lose weight." I said. He laughed. We laughed. "You so hard on me. Let me see you hands. Let me see he ring." He ask. I showed it too him. "Ouch." He said. He audience wooed. "Can you see it?" I ask. "Whitney?" He said. "Can you see it." I ask. "Whitney?" He said. "Yea." I said. "Bugs bunny don't have carats like that baby." He said. I laughed. "Micheal brought that ring?" He said. "Yes my husband did." I said. "My dang. He is Bad." He said. He begin to sing a couple lines of bad. "I'm glad you happy and all that stuff." He said. "I am happy and see. And thank you." I said. "Let me see the rest of the room you in." He said. "Okay this is the den." I said. "Uh hu." He responded. "This is where I watch tv, everyday in this spot you know. And this is the fire place. We built a little fire sometimes." I said. "What is that on top of the fire place there Grammys, what up there ?" He said. "I ain't got not Grammys on top of my fire place, Arsenio." I said. "Oh I don't have none so I don't where you put them." He said. "They aren't on the fireplace." I said. "Okay." "These are pictures of my mom, dad. These is a picture of myself. This is one of me and my mom and my baby girl." I said. "Whitney can we get a close up on you feet on that pic." He said. "No. No." I said. "I just want to see if your nails are didn't. Let me see your feet ." He said. "My feet are always clean and done." I said. "Okay I believe you. I'm just checking." He said. "No you messing up the thing." I said. "Well ugh, oh my what was that?" He said. "You falling making my house fall apart." I said laughing. "Okay go back further. Where you were going at first." He said. "Oh you want to live up a little further." I said. He said yes. As I walk through the room. "Alright come here babies." I said playing dumb. "No not to the feet but past the next place you were going." He said. I could here people howling. "Stop it got to the ugg. Right fan to the right." He said. "Where?" I said. "I don't care your right." He said. "I'm out." I said. "No would you just fan the room please." He said. "I don't have the camera." I said. "That must be a jersey cameraman." He said. "Woah. What that suppose to mean? What do you mean by that?" I said. "Well the guy is just a card that aren't as good as my guys here. And uh, when you will him to fan he goes to the kitchen. So show us the rest of the room."He said. "He is t from jersey I just want y'all to know that." I said upset. "Oh Whitney why you have an attitude. It's not like it's Micheal on camera. Now show me the room." He said. "Well you talking about New Jersey." I said. "I ain't talking about New Jersey. I'm talking about.Crip corset with the Camera. Show me the rest of the room." He said. I laughed. "Alright Arsenio. I told you to come the house in the first place. This is what you get." I said. "I'm going to come but I want them to see it." He said. "No you ain't going to come." I said. "I'm going to come." He said. "Your not going to come." I spoke over him. "I'm coming. I'm coming to also celebrate you and Micheal's vow renewal, cause y'all want one with the baby their. Where is it going to be?" He said. "I'm not telling you." I said. We laughed. "Oh now we taking." He said. "Look Arsenio look look." I said pointing out Bebe and Cece. "Awe wait a minute." He said."Look." I said. "Aww wait chicken. It ya girl Bebe ." He said. I kept saying look. "They trying to run from me, Arsenio. They tried to run and I caught them." I said. "Who else it there?" He ask. "It's him, and her. Latoya and umm look who is that." I said pointed to Micheal and my baby girl . "Awe. Look at that." He said. "She just woke up so she it going to be fussy." Micheal said lowly. "Oh." I kiss her and he took her somewhere else. "Wait can we see her man. What a gorgeous baby." He said. "Got good parents. She look just like you and Micheal. She so precious." He said. "Yes but she is my pride and joy." I said. The Audience awes. "So why is Bebe, Cece winans there. Also Latoya!" He yelled. I laughed. She waved. "Wait. Those of you who don't know Prince and Micheal has had a died for a while. Now just when you think, the feud can't get any weirder. But Latoya here's goes and marry Prince! They are expected a child." He said. I laugh. "Hey Shes happy and Micheal is okay with it." I said. "Okay well can we see Bebe and Cece! Why are y'all there didn't you know she was working today ." He said. "We wanted to eat." Said Bebe. "I cook and I told you I cook today." I said. "She didn't cook. She got chicken but she through the bucket away. She probably sent Micheal out to get it." He said making the audience laugh. "Arsenio you are so wrong. They tried to run." I said. "Whitney give me some harmony. Some Winans harmony going into commercial." He said. "C'mon. Cece and Bebe Winans harmony." I said.  Bebe started it off. "I need you to know," he sung the I join in. "Yes that's okay." He said Ce. "Can I heard on this storm." "Just falling together." I sung. "If we keepx love together.." "the only way." Cece sung. "Things will work out just you wait and see." We sung.  

"Okay why are y'all here?" I said. "I want to see the baby before you go back." Cece said. I nodded. I showed them her room. "Awe." They said. "She so cute." They said. "You need to have mother one nip." Cece said. "I will be having one sooner then expected." I said fixing her hair. "What your." She said. "Yes." I said. She smiled. "Okay we have 1 minute to go. We need you Whitney." They said. I kiss my baby and Micheal. I hugged Latoya, Bebe and Cece.