Morning after

Whitney pov
Morning
I woke to the sound of silence. His mom brought the kids back. I was in pain. Michael decided to take the kids out. I was lying down. I went and took a bath. He was right. I was going to be walking with a limp. I got the shower and got in my pjs. I was lying down. The doorbell rang. I cussed. "God why?" I said. I open the door to see Janet, Robyn, and Latoya. "What are y'all doing here?" I said. "We came to see how your date went." Robyn said. They came in. "Judging by the walk. It's was good." Janet said. They laughed. I went to get me something to drink. "Ugh you guys laugh all you want but, I had fun. Plus I learned something about my husband I didn't know." I said. "What is that?" Robyn said. "He cares about everything. He has a childlike mind and he's fun. I never seen him have that much fun in while. I never laughed that much and he is so fearless. You have to see with the animals it's amazing." I said. They nodded. The doorbell rung again. "Would any of you want to get that?" I ask. The all look at me like it your house. I got to the door and saw my mom and Katherine. "Hey." They said. "Hey mom." I said. I let them walk in from of me. I didn't want them to notice. "So hey Janet, Latoya and Robyn. How little man doing?" My mom ask. "He is everything. He getting do big." She said. They nodded and look at us. I was kinda stop moving because I didn't want them to notice. "So Whitney, Why are you all the way over there?" Katherine ask. All the girls stared and smirk. "Umm because I was looking at the paint color. Michael and I are thinking about adding something to the kitchen. So I was trying to think of what to add and I was thinking of painting in here." I said. She nodded. "Well come in join us." My mom said. I took smaller steps so you could hardly notice. "It's taking you a little bit longer to get here." She said. "Umm yea I tripped and hurt my ankle so I be been trying to take it easy." I said. The girls held in there laughter. "Nippy, I know a lie and I know when you are lying. Besides, I get there are something you don't want me to know but you and Michael. Y'all do what y'all do besides. We all have been there right Katherine." My mom said. "Yea I remember that one time Joseph and I..." she cut her self off. We all look at them like we don't want to know this. "How did you guys think y'all got here." Katherine said. We giggled. I look on the wall. "No! No! No! Michaelynn! God no!" I said seeing drawing on the wall.

"Umm when did this happen?" My mom ask

"Umm when did this happen?" My mom ask. "Maybe this morning, when I fix the the kids and Michael's breakfast. I was so tired. God. I forgot I let Michaelynn color and twins watch tvzl I said in tears. "Nippy you okay?" Janet ask. "Yes. It just I'm really tired and Michael is going to freak out. Plus I have to go for a dress fitting in an hour then I have go to the studio. Look over more scripts." I said. "Awe Nippy is tired and stress." Janet said. "Yea a little. You would be too if you haven't rot end of a deal with them . They are separated or their marriage is a coverup... ." my mom cut me off. "Listen just breath. Those rumors are just rumors. So what is it?"she ask. "Yea those rumors are lies but what if they are heard by your kids. I mean I have been able to get past it mom. A man went up to my child and yelled at her. She just now getting back to normal. I get so angry and anxious. I don't want them out of my site." I said. She ran her finger through my hair. "All you can  do it teach her the truth and try to shield your kids. I know it heard to shield your kids from the world."she said. I nodded. "Nippy you okay?" My mom said. "Yes I'm just been stress. I mean the movie is coming up and I help produce it. I have a lot of pressure." I said my mom hugged me. "Your going to fine. Remember God never give us too much to bare." She said. "Yea well tell that to the wall." I said. The girls laughed. "Just you guys wait. It's so hard to keep up with all 4 and 1/2 kids." I said. "You counting Michael as a kids?" Janet said. "Come on Janet don't play." I said laughing. She agreed and so did Katherine. "Sad but true just look at where they live." My mom said. "What's true?" We heard Michael. "Umm... that one of the kids were colored all over the wall and that we need to paint over it." I said. "What?" He said. He looked confused at first and look over my shoulder. The girls left out the room. He put his head down.