Resentment pt 2

Whitney pov
I ran. I caught a cab. I went to a hotel. I felt like dying. Whitney Houston. No one would care. I was in the same room Michael and I was after the Grammys. I took a cigarette and lit it. I smoked it. I took my wig off. I unbraiding my hair. It was down my back. I took a shower to stop my mind from racing. All I could think about the world would be better with out me. I need to contact someone. I called my mom. I know it early in jersey but I need her. "Hello" I heard her voice. "Mom I need you." I said. She is in Florida with my brother. "Nippy what a matter." She ask. The same question she ask almost 9 or 10 years ago. When Jermaine broke my heart. "Michael and I. I just can't, I just think the world will be better without me." I said crying. "Nippy baby stay with me, talk with me." She said. "Mommy I'm sorry." I said crying.

Cissy pov
I asleep and I heard the phone ringing it was 4:30 am. "Hello." I answered the phone. I knew it could only be Nippy. I know her and Michael separated. "Mom I need you." She said. "Nippy what a matter." I said. "Michael and I. I just can't. All I can think is maybe the world would be better without me." Her voice said. I remember a voice saying to me. You wont have her long. I knew it was God, but it too soon. "Nippy Baby Stay with Mommy talk to me." I said. Getting up. "Mommy I'm sorry." She said. "It's okay." I said. I woke up my son Michael. For once I happy I have a cordless phone. "I just don't where to go." She said. "I know baby go to God."I said. "Mom it 4;30." I cover up the phone. I gave him Michael number. "Hey honey?" I said. She was talking but I was really listening. "Call him and tell him he need to get to where Nippy at. She talking about killing herself." I said. "Baby where are you." I ask her. "The first place you took me. Well I lived for a month or two in la." She said. "Same room?" I ask. "Yes Room 234." She said. "Okay Nippy tell me everything." I said sitting down as Michael called her husband. I told him tell him do not leave Nippy alone take her home.

30 mins
Whitney pov
I stayed talking to my mom. "Girl you sound like your song why you hurt me so bad. You need to sing at the club." She said. "Mom You right I'm going to go to the club. We use to perform at." I said. "Nippy wait." She said.

Michael pov
I was on the phone. I told the girl where but no more than 10 or 15 mins later. He told me to go to bar across. I walk in on Whitney singing. Why does it hurt so bad? She was in tears. Janet, Latoya and Robyn watch. Every note she sung you could hear it. The pain. The agony. I caused her. I had tears running down my face. We watch her.

Whitney pov

I was singing. No matter what the pain I felt won't fade. I went to the bar. "Can I have vodka." I said. "Nippy." Someone said. "Leave me alone." I said taking a cigarette. "Whitney." Robyn said. "Leave me." I said. "No babygirl." Latoya said. "No the world would be better without me." I said taking a sip. The vodka sting my throats it goes down. I took another puff of the cigarette. I felt some take the cigarette. I looked up to see Michael. "Come on." He said putting down money for the bar tender. "Boy go on what do you want." I said chuckling drinking the rest of the vodka. "To Show you the reasons you have to try to live. To show you why God would want you to live." He said. "Why live when you still feel like you." I said. He picked me up.

I was pissed. I got but he wouldn't bulge the girl shrugged. No help from Them. We got to Neverland. They were all gettin our the car I stayed in. "Nippy get out the car." Michael said. I was pissed. He shut the door. "Baby act like you have sense come on." He said. I just stare out the window. "He locked the doors.

Janet pov
We were waiting on Michael and Nippy. Then we heard the door lock. "You don't think." Robyn said. "Would he." Latoya said. "Frankly I don't care they both been in bad moods and if that helps. I'm all for it." I said. "What?" They said. "Girl Nippy had been in bad mood. I know I love her. Michael and her haven't been together since before Serenity was born. She had been cranky. So maybe if they do it. They can figure or something because they been a little bitchy." I said. "Yea cause Whitney curse me out because she wanted an ice cream corn plus when she's happy my job is easy." Robyn said. "Yes and Michael late night Call is making me D Deficient." Latoya said. "Yes and I'm D Deficient that to Whitney in her kids there." I said. "Man why are we here?" We said. "I mean my kids are sleep Eddie waiting up. Yes I gotta." Robyn said. "Yes But prince said to you know bye." Latoya said. "Wait for me. I have a sexy man on speed dial." I said running after them and calling my boyfriend.

Whitney pov
"Nippy please." He said. "Leave me alone." I said. I felt my body be lifted up. I was place in his lap. "Baby please." He said kiss on me. I could feel his hardness. I unlocked the door and got out. "What you gonna raped me." I said. "No I would never do that, but I'm going to give you a couple reasons why you should try to live through the pain." He said with tears running down his eyes. "Fine then show me." I said getting out the car. We went into Neverland. Instead of feeling warm and happy. For the first time I felt so cold. It didn't feel magical. It didn't feel like Neverland. It felt like strange country. You been but didn't enjoy. I felt like the shoulder who had to leave the country I love to fight. The only different is I'm feel like I'm in this fight alone. He showed me the kids. The music. He showed almost every reason but one. "So you see why your live". He said. I had stared at him then I let tears fall. "You still don't get it." I said. "What?" He said. "Would you want me to stay." I said walking to the window. "Nippy I want you stay." He said. "Stay?" I said. "I want you stay with me. God, I want to make you laugh not cause you this much pain. I want to fight for you and this marriage. I want to make love you. I want to let your know how much. I love you." He said. I turn to see him close to me. "Fight for me." I said. He kissed me. "I'm intending to do just that wig every breathing my body. Even if I have fight for you when you don't want. I might have to fight against you sometime not because of problem but to your protection ." He said. We cuddle and he talk me into seeing a counselor and we agree to go back of marriage counselor tomorrow. I told him I forgive him. It taking away my sanity to stay mad. Besides he showed he want to fight and if he had to fight against me. I was trying but I was horny. Janet was right I am d Deficient. I mean it been almost 5 months. God. I look to see Michael was still up. "What?" He said. I kissed him. I got up and straddled him. "Damn." He said.