Dinner with unexpected guess

Micheal pov
I know Whitney is up to something. I just pray she stays out of this. I had to drop Michea-Lynn with my mother. I get back home to see Maria cooking it about 6:30. She said she making food. "What are we having?" I ask. "I'm making salads. Along with shrimp cocktails. Y'all will have a a variety of dishes." She said. I nodded. "Who's coming?" I ask. "She didn't say. She had another call but it will be you, Quincy, her and two other guess." Maria said. I nodded and went upstairs to take a shower. Whitney was getting dress. She was wearing this nice dress white.

 She was wearing this nice dress white

She finished her makeup. "You look so gorgeous." I said. She smile. I kiss her lips. "I'm going to take a shower. She smiled and nodded. She applies her lipstick. I took a shower and got dress in this tux with out the bow. I came down and sat. While Whitney started to put out appetizers. She had a bottle of wine and five glasses. I sat on the couch in watch her.

Whitney pov
It's was about 7:45. The door bell rings Micheal look at me and waited. I walk over and open the door. I saw Prince, Quincy and Mariah? I wang to curse her out but I put on this fake smile. "Come in." I said. Micheal walk to the door. He saw who I was staring at. He smiled. He hugged Quincy and shook attempted to shake Prince hand but he shook it off. While he shook Mariah hand. I wanted to gag. I hugged Quincy. Prince just eyed me. "Well dinner is almost done why don't we have seat." I said. "Why don't your guys show us around?" Quincy suggested. "Micheal why don't you show them around. I'm going to have some wine." I said. "I would love some too." Prince said. Micheal kiss my cheek. I walk to the dinning room. Prince following me. I pours me some wine. I poured Prince some. "Since I'm probably going have to discuss certain things. Especially about why I came here. Can I ask you a question?" He ask. "What?" I said. "What was with that time they ask you about Mariah?" He ask. "I told the truth." I said. "About?" He said. "About I don't think of her not really. I mean she is talented and probably a good person but I don't know her that well." I said. He had this smirk and sip in his wine glass. "Well why don't you two get to know each other?" Micheal said behind me. He wrapped his arms around me. He whisper play nice. Maria told us food was finished. We sat down Micheal pulled out my chair. Prince pulled out Mariah. She sat across from me. Prince across from Micheal. Quincy sat at the end. We prayed and just started at each other. I took another sip of wine. Mariah was talking about how lovely everything is. I nodded. "So Micheal, Where is your baby?," Mariah said. I couldn't help it.