Baby names

Whitney pov
I was holding Michael jr. Michael was holding babygirl. "What are going to name you." He said. "Here let me take her." My mom said. Michea-Lynn was being hold by Latoya. Everyone was trying to figure out names. "God I have had this much trouble naming babies since I had Micheal." She said. "How does Demita Jackson sound?" Joeseph said. "After Dunk?" He ask. He nodded. "Demita sounds like you going to sat a curse word." Eddie say. "It's Janet middle name." My mother said. "Well I just came and pay my congratulations." He said putting down some roses. "Thank you." I said. "How about Whitney-Nicole Jackson." He said. We all look him. "What I want to say I named one Micheal's and Whitney's children. "Hmmm so What do you think? Whitney-Nicole Jackson." He said. She smiled. "Great just what the world needs another Whitney." My father said walking in. "Hey dad." I said softly..m I haven't heard from here in almost a year. "Wow, you had twins." He said awkwardly. He look at her. "May I?" He said. His hand or stretch. Micheal gave her over to him. "I remember when you was a baby and." My mom cut him off. "So John, what kept you away you miss Michae-Lynn's birthday." My mom said. "Ma and dad not here please. Not here." I said stopping them from having and argument. "Have you guy though of a name fore baby girl?" The nurse said. I nodded. "Whitney-Nicole Elizabeth Jackson." Micheal said. "Okay let me ask is Whitney-Nicole together with a Dash line." She ask. We nodded. We heard some commotion outside. Mj was getting fussy. "Why is he crying?" Eddie said. Katherine look at him and if looks could kill. Eddie would have been died. "He got circumcised so he going to be fussy." The Doctor walk in. "I came to tell you guys we have been looking out for reporters and stuff. I hate to ask but I think it would be best if Micheal takes the kids." The doctor said. "No last time I had to do that a dangerous man was on the lose." I was cut off with Bobby Brown walking in the room. "Yo it is crazy out there. Paparazzi dressing up as nurses and doctors. Y'all got this hospital shut down." He said. We look at him like he's crazy. All the sudden we were blinded by lights outside the window. My mom shut the window. "Why can't I just catch a break. I don't wanna ." I look down at my baby mj. "Fine." I said. I was in tears. Micheal brought babygirl close to me. "You will be put in a day." He said. I nodded and held both of them.

"Momma will see you soon

"Momma will see you soon." I said softly trying not to cry. I look Michae-Lynn. She was beyond tired. "Well I'm about to go." Eddie said. He left and Bobby left minutes after.

20 minutes later. "Okay we have a way out but we gotta go now." The Police said. I kiss them one last time. It feel like deja vu all over again. Micheal, and Joseph carried them to the car. Katherine and my mom went with them. I kiss princess little head. I was a little sad I didn't she get interact with her siblings. My dad stay here. "So how princess doing." He ask. "She's fine a little sick but when she feels better she's just sassy." I said. "Like you were." He said chuckling and sat beside me. When my dad do this. He need something. "What do you want for me dad." I ask. "I just have to talk about nippy inc but don't worry about it rest. "He said. His voice broke at the end. I look over to him and see him wiling a tear. "Dad? Why are you crying?" I ask. "I just realized you grew up. Seems like only yesterday I was tucking you and next thing I know. You got married. Had a babies and you grew up." He said.

"No matter what I will always be your little girl

"No matter what I will always be your little girl." I said. He got up and kiss my forehead. "If only I could have kept you a little girl." He said. I smiled.

My dad went and help out Micheal. I was asleep. I open my eyes to see a black figure standing on front of me. I pretended to be asleep. I was about to press the button until they spoke up. "You know for an amazing actress. You suck at pretending to be sleep." They cut on the light. "Kevin Costner and to what do I owe this pleasure." I said horse and sat up. "I wanted to come and congratulate you on uh." He said. My dad was asleep. "I had twins it was getting to crazy so they had to take them home." I said. "Wow. I guess you are everywoman." He said. I chuckled. "So I wanted to drop you off a gift and just to congratulate you. I've been on set." He said. "Frank. Got another role." I said calling him by his screen charter name. He chuckled. "Yes." He said. It was so silent for a moment. "Well I just stop by to say congrats on the twins. What you have?"He said. "Boy and girl. The boy is name Micheal Jr and the girl is name Whitney-Nicole." I said. "Wow. Did you guys just decided to name after yourself?" He said. "No we agree if we have a boy it will be named Micheal and Eddie named the girl." I said. He look me kinda over protectively. "Look nippy, don't trust Eddie or Bobby. They planing something but I don't what?" He said. "Don't forget unlike Rachel, I am from New Jersey. Newark New Jersey." I said. "Well just be care full." He said. He sat down a teddy bear. "I guess I should have gotten two. I will send you another sat Neverland." He said. "Thank you." I said hold a small teddy bear. I thank him and he left.

I woke up to hear two small cries. I open my eyes to see everyone here. "Shh." Michae-Lynn said to the babies. Micheal got a bottle. "Aww where's my babies." I said. "Micheal handed me little man. I told the guys to beat it. The guys all left except Micheal. I breastfeed. My boobs where so sore this whole morning. I had pump three times. Micheal was feeding the baby some of the milk I pump earlier. I felt so relieve. He was about to fall asleep. "No you can't fall asleep momma have to burp you." I said. I burp him. They open the door. Michae-Lynn was sitting on my dad's lap. I smiled the boy came back in.