A hard decision

Whitney pov
They had a special plan for enter plan for use. They got my IV ready and got me prep. I was looking at the baby work. "Nippy?" I heard my mom voice. Michael and I fought about the operation all the way here. "I don't want to do this." I said crying. She wrapped her arm around me. "I know but nippy the pain is unbearable and plus it's very dangerous pregnancy not just for you but baby. sign it please." She said looking me in my eyes. I gave in and sign.
"Please God. Please. I know it been a while but please spare this life. This innocent baby. Please." I said in tears. "Hey." I saw someone come in. "Who are you?" I ask. "I just came to see my wife and I heard you praying." The man said. "May I?" He ask pointing to a seat. I nodded. "You know you don have choice." He said. "I know but..." he cut me off. "You had an abortion before." He said. I nodded. "God has a purpose." He said. I look at him. "You know. You have to do this if not for you. For your kids." He said. I look at him. "I saw your family and heard them. "He said. "Your right." I said. "But why can't." I began to cry. "Whitney, think if it this way another lost is a gain. There a reason and think about it. "He said. "Yea but why God?" I said. "Because he know you are strong enough." He said. I nodded. "Okay I understand." I said in tears. I signed the paper. I felt asleep.
Michael pov
I walking to see Whitney asleep. I look at her paperwork filled out. I moved it off. She woke up. "Michael?She said. "Yes?" I said. She look around. "Where's the man that was just here." She asked. "Babe I got coffee and check on the kids for 20 mins ago." I said. "No he was right here. He convinced me to sign the paper." She said. I kissed her. "Maybe he had to leave." I said. She nodded. "Baby?" She said. "Yes." I said grabbing her hand. "You better be here when I wake up." She said. I smiled not a big one but just one like you going to be okay.
Whitney pov
"Can I see the kids before. I don't want to wait until after." I said. "Okay I'll be right back." He said kissing my forehead. My mom and Katherine came in with the twins and Michael carried in a sleeping Michaelynn. He laid her be side me. I kiss her forehead. "Momma love you so much." I said whispering in her ear. "Nippy you going to be fine." My mom said. "Yes but I haven't said it in while and now she look so peaceful and sweet I figured it the perfect time."I said giggling.

My mom smiled

My mom smiled. Michael grab her. My mom handed me baby girl who was wide awake. "Hey little Whitney. What have you been doing." I said. She smiled at me.

"You know you are my baby

"You know you are my baby." I said. She began to scream and cooking. I smiled. "Yes. Why was that?" I said." She was trying to talk and Mj began to squeal. "No! Let your sister talk." I said. He smiled and squeal. "Okay momma going to give you some attention too." I said. He smiled.

After I finish they can in and wheeled into a room

After I finish they can in and wheeled into a room. The gave me the medicine. Micheal held my hand. I felt asleep.

Micheal pov
I was so nervous. "Please God." I said.  We waited. The wait was long scary and nothing I Wanna ever do again. "Katy," my dad said. "I already know Joseph about your son or or least the test you took." She said. Cissy look at me. I look at my parents like well we in a hospital but I'm going to need my baby out of mother hand. "Katherine I'm." My mom cut him off. "Leave me alone. We will discuss it later." My mom said. My father nodded.John came.He was very upset. I don't know who messed with him but he was mean mugging everyone. I was pacing back and forth. "Michael your going to walk a hole through the floor. Sit down." John said. "No." I said holding princess. "Michael please sit down your making me nervous." My mother said. "Mother I can't I'm worried about Whitney." My father cut me off. "Mike sit down boy." He said. "I'm not about Joe! I am your son. The King of pop. Child of God. A father!" I yelled.  John look at me and joe like I bee waiting for this."Who in the hell yelled at?" He said."No! Joseph! My wife! The mother I love is having an operation. It almost 30 mins over the time! She could be dying on the table right now! I love her! Unlike you, who sit here asking me to do things. I'm stress and concern and I just want her to be okay!" I yelled. I heard the heels walking in it was Janet, and Mariah. Janet ran and hugged me. I just broke down. "What going one?"I heard Jermaine. "Something not right."I said in tears. I just didn't know what. "Just calm down." My father pick me up. He hugged me. "She's going to be okay." He said. "How do you know." I ask. My mom cut him off. "Have you met nippy. She is strong." She said. "Very strong. She's has over come a lot." Her mother said chuckling. "I remember her being about 6 or 7. She got a hanger caught in her throats and ripped it out. Took her to the ER. I thought I lost her. Nope. She was okay. They told use she wasn't going to talk let alone sing. Now look her." He said smiling. I smiled. He hugged me. I hugged him back. I let him go. I saw the doctor come with a look like something happen. He look like I don't know how to tell you this. "Is everything okay?" I ask. "Umm well. The pregnancy was further along." He said. "Is she okay?" I ask. "Umm why don't you just follow me." He said. I look at my family. They followed behind me. My father got Michae-Lynn. We walk to Whitney room. What I saw was the most unexpected thing I ever seen.....