BATMAMA (1)

Warning : Swearing.

Imagine this:

Your codename is : Batmom (Because your babies Dick, Jase, Tim and Dami begging for you to use that so they still call you, Mom when you're working in the League and of course to sort of 'mark' you that you are married to the big bad bat.)

You were working on a mission. Researching something in the watchtower. When suddenly you saw your hubby totally beaten up and your babies literally ALL of them supporting him to walk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- You ask them what happened.

- "He was beaten up by superman mom" your second oldest son answered.

- You just nodded and walk out of the room. You just don't give a single fuck about explanation your storm off to the largest room in this damned watchtower.

- You become a speedster because of your anger.

- You pass Flash and GL without saying a 'Hi' to them, you usually greet them when you meet them. But you are far too mad to talk. You just mumble every single curse words that can make a sailor kill themself because of your dirty mouth.

- "Holy moly is that another speedster?" Flash asked.

- "No barry, no. It was Batmom. Shit, what happened? She was cursing, she usually doesn't do that."

- They ended up following you.

- You arrived at the cafetaria, screaming Clark's full name and threatens him.

- "CLARK FUCKING KENT YOU BETTER GET YO' ASS HERE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL FUCKING DESTROY THIS PLACE!! I KNOW YOU CAN FUCKING HEAR ME YOU ASSHOLE!"

- The others, especially Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman, J'onn, Vixen (she's one of your bestfriend here), Question running to the cafetaria to see what the hell happened.

- Flash and GL already there.

- Clark arrived at the cafetaria a few seconds later.

- For God-knows-where you get the power you can beat the crap out of him. You literally succeeded to make him beaten up, like bleeding. You pick him up and throw him to the nearest table.

- The entire league watching shocked with their mouth agape. Even your babies and your husband are there watching you beating the 'Man of Steel'.

- "Fuck, that's our mom right ?" Jason asked his brother who just nodded.

- "Please remind me not to piss mommy off. I don't want to die. Not yet... Please. I want to have a wife 2 kids at least and die with grandchildrens." Dick whispers to Bruce, all of the male members cringed when he sees you kicking superman's manhood. By all i mean the big bad bat included.

- "I will ask ummi if it hurts or not, to punch superman" damian added.

- "Crap bats. Where did you get this woman?" GL asked who ended up receiving a death glare from the boys.

- "I SWEAR IN MY FUCKING HUSBAND NAME I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WITH HIS 'NO KILLING' BULLSHIT I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU HURT ONE OF MY BABIES OR MY HUSBAND. I WILL MAKE SURE YOU LAY ON YOUR FUCKING COFFIN!" you yell at him.

- After you were done with superman, you wasted no time to walk back to your little family. You give zero fucks to the league.

- "Whoa mom you are such a badass." Jason says. You just grin at him. You also shocked yourself.

- The league literally write down 'don't even think of pissing off batmom or you are dead.' They even put a large notes in their rooms to not piss you off.

- The next day you apologize to Clark. He flinch when you pat his shoulder.

- "I'm sorry supes. I lost my cool yesterday. I don't even know i can do that" you hugged him.

- "But if you do that again I'll make sure you lost your limbs." you smile kindly at him for a good 60 seconds before pulled back and walk towards your babies who were watching or more like keeping you from losing your cool again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just need to get this out of my head.

-K-

EDIT: HEY GUYS! I am Kaz, as you know, I came from the future! Well not really.

Um, on to the point! I am just going to tell you this; If you want to use this headcanon, please, please tell me.
An anonymous told me about it and it brought me down.

I am not paid to write these, I write these because it is one of my hobbies but it doesn't mean when someone, let's  just say, borrow it without me knowing doesn't hurt me. It does and I am really begging here.

Tell me, PM me or comment. Anything, get my permission first.

I am sorry if this is too much to ask but I will appreciate it if you tell me. You don't have to credit me just, tell me.

Please.