nerd || Damian Wayne

Requested by; KangarooMouseBooks

Summary; reader studies abroad and comes back to Gotham on a holiday. They don't know about Damian's secret.

;;

You walked into the airport, looking for your longtime friend, Damian Wayne. A smile crept up on your lips excited to meet him again.

Your friendship with Damian was like the jock and the nerd kind of friendship, the two of you met at the Gotham Academy. Your school for 5 years until you had to move again, and study abroad due to your father's work.

And no, nobody bullied you at that place. You were too much of a proud nerd to be bullied. That was why it was sad to leave the town.

It was so peaceful minus the fact that Gotham had a crazy clown that almost always came out at night and a guy dressed as a bat as a Vigilante, also some other Villains that you never wanted to meet. EVER.

You've met Batman once when you almost got robbed, he was scary, his figure looming over you but there was something about him you couldn't place. Along with his partner, Robin.

He was about your age that time, his hair and body looked eerily familiar. You couldn't place it. Then again, you didn't want to think about it too much because it was too much a waste of time.

You preferred to waste your time playing games, reading books as you listened to your favorite music, or even went to a toy store to complete your figurine collections.

Damian had always been the one who commented about it, though it was never a harsh comment. It was just something between the line, 'you liked that guy? He sucks.' Or whenever you were about to pick a certain game he would say, 'I've tried it, it's no good---' then he would spoil the entire plot of the game.

That guy was a huge jerk.

But it what made you miss him; his witty comments, eye rolling, scoffing, he would cross his arms when he tried to be intimidating, and so on. He was a cute little guy. Yeah, he was shorter than you.

Your eyes scanning around the line of people as you wheeled your favorite suitcase since it was one of the limited editions merchandise of your favorite show.

Then you found him, Damian, alone, holding a pretty huge poster. Your name was written on it, along with a huge bedazzled word; 'NERD' written underneath your name, your favorite characters were also drawn. It was so damn embarrassing but cute but still embarrassing. He took creative into a whole new level.

Red-faced, you sauntered over to him. Many eyes were looking at you knowingly, you could practically hear their smirks and their jealous stares. The one who picked you up was Damian friggin' Wayne after all.