let me teach you || Damian Wayne

Requested by; sup3rw0lfWarning(s); nudity

Warning(s); nudity. Not so much tho.

Damian is in the Teen Titans!

;;

Not everyone met their first love in a school, library, café or any mainstream places people usually think of. It also applied to Damian.

Damian's first love was... An animal.

Well, it was because you were half animal. A wolf to be exact.

The first time he saw you, he didn't know should he be alarmed after seeing you since you were covered in blood, head to toe, the blood also dripping down your chin, you were crouching near a dead deer with your claws digging into its intestine as you munched its meat, or should he gawks at you.

Despite the gory thing you did to the poor animal, you were beautiful. Damian didn't admit it immediately though. His green eyes, that were covered by the mask, were checking out your shirtless figure without him knowing.

He tried to move closer to you, sheathing his sword in an attempt to not make you feel you were in danger. His steps were cautious.

Crack.

Damian cussed at the twig he stepped on.

Your head whipped around, automatically stopping devouring the still fresh meat in front of you. You growled, baring your bloodied claws and sharp teeth at him.

"Easy," he held up his hands, showing you that he meant no harm yet you didn't back down. Damian stopped walking as soon as he saw you backing away, still in your fighting stance. "Can you talk?"

You didn't answer, your gaze was still on him as you stopped and answered with another growl.

Biting back a sigh, Damian called for his teammates. Usually, he wouldn't do that. His pride always gets in the way. Not that day though. He felt like he would do nearly anything to get closer to you.

Beast Boy was the first one to arrive, he was thankful yet he didn't admit it.

"Dude!" Beast Boy chimed, looking at you with such glee you couldn't understand. "You found a wild werewolf!"

Wild? That makes sense, he thought. "Talk to her, convince her to go with us."

You did, you followed them to their tower.

Beast Boy was the one who interrogated you--- if sitting on a plush couch with them circling you as he asked you questions could be called interrogating--- after they got you cleaned up which was the hardest thing they did aside from their mission.

He asked you for your name as he looked at you squirming. Clearly didn't like the idea of clothing.

You answered him while you tugged on the fabric, looking at the green boy with pleading eyes to get the shirt off your torso.

His only answer was a shake of his head, then he continued his questioning.

They didn't get much out of you. You didn't know anything about your past.

It was months ago.

Now? You're sitting near Damian, legs crossed, as you watch the TV. You still couldn't talk but could understand whatever they are saying, you know how normal humans walk, eat, shower, and other basic things after Damian, accompanied with BB, taught you. And boy did they argue. You're used with the shirts too. You even have your favorites.

Even though Beast Boy was the one who could understand you, Damian was the one who always by your side. So, during the time he taught you everything you need to know about human, you were slowly becoming close with him.

"Hey." Damian nudged you.

Instead of turning your head, you turned your body around making you completely facing him. Your head tilting to the side, urging him to go on.

He rummaged his pocket before pulling out a chocolate bar. He then offered it to you.

You only stared at it. Sure, you had a few normal food and snacks instead of raw meat, they were surprisingly pleasant for your tongue, but not this one.

"You don't know how to eat it, do you?" You shook your head, "how about this way." Damian proceeded to unwrap the sweet treat before shoving it back to you.

You still didn't take it.

Damian surprised himself for being patient with you, everybody knows that he hates when someone slows everything down. He absolutely hates it when he had to repeat something.

None of you did anything, not even moving until you opened your mouth slightly.

"You want me to feed you?"

You nod.

He seemed to hesitate at first, he raised the treat near your lips, letting you know that it was harmless like he always does before pushing it into your mouth.

You took a bite, a hum of content escaped your throat as you chew on the chocolate and washed it down with water.

"Is it good?"

Damian was expecting you to nod or grin to show him that you enjoyed it.

"Yes." You spoke.

His eyes widened in shock, lips parting as he stared at you with amazement and surprise.

"Say it again!"

"Da---" you paused, looking at him with a huge smile. "Yes, I liked it, Damian."

"Can you say any other things than that?" He found himself asking.

You shook your head.

"Let me teach you then."

;;

Ayy, that was crappy.
Sorry for grammar errors!

Hope you enjoyed!

-lots of love, Kaz!