drawings (2); bully || Batboys

Requested by; batmanislife04

Warning(s); bullying, flashbacks of abuse.

Note; this can be read as a sequel (or a part 2, your pick) of 'drawings || Batmom', will be written in the daughter's (2nd person) point of view and Batmom will be in 3rd person! Also, mentions of the batgirls!

This is so confusing...I know. I'm so sorry if my writings always confuse you.

;;

In your time living in the manor, you learned how it felt like to have a proper family, people who loved you, who treated you the way you should be treated. Completely different from your past house.

Mrs. and Mr. Wayne were different, your mother and father were very different. They were the one who helped you through everything, catching up on what you missed on being a normal, happy kid. Your brothers also helped you learning things they were good at.

Dick taught you to do some tricks with your body, moving and bending your limbs in ways that you thought were not possible. Also, who would've thought that that bubbly ball that mostly made of elastic muscles knew a little bit of ballet? Since you were still young, it wasn't that hard.

Jason, the others thought he was going to introduce some of his gun collections to you, he didn't. He brought you to the library to read, he would buy you some books too. Harmless books. When you told him you were interested in poetry, his eyes lit up and he started to show you his collections and you would ask if there was something you didn't understand.

Tim, everybody knew that his teaching wouldn't go too far from technologies. He taught you how to use the computer first, then things about the internet, then jumped a huge leap to the basic of hacking. Thank god you were a quick learner. He also would occasionally help you with math.

And Damian. Oh, Damian freaking Wayne. Did he goes all Al-Ghul on you. He taught you how to use a katana for heaven's sake, how to headlock somebody, where to hit someone to make them fall unconscious. If you failed he would scold you, not too harsh though, he already heard your past.

Then there were Cassandra and Stephanie, they -- sometimes just couldn't get along, they were a completely two different person. For an example, one time, Steph wanted you to come with her to spend a quality time watching her favorite shoe but then Cassandra spotted you and asked if you wanted to help her with her training, you wanted to do both. When you took your time to think about it, they would argue.

Barbara then came to the rescue, separating both girls and came with her suggestion which was watching two episodes of Steph's show and helped Cass with her training for one and a half hour. Barbara would tell you to make a quick decision for your own sake instead of staying silent, she was like a second mother really. You loved them all.