let me teach you (2); story time || Damian Wayne

Note; a lot of you want a part two out of this, I actually suck at writing part two's or short series...but here it is!

If you are confused about your and Damian's age. Let's say you and Damian are old enough to have your first kiss.

;;

Since you started talking Damian spent most of his time at the tower with you, teaching you things you'd never known in your whole life. He taught you to count, hand languages to use in emergencies, how to use electronics even went as far as buying you a phone which led to him calling you when you couldn't meet he would always use the 'teaching' excuses to talk to you on the phone, without the other member or his father knowing about it of course, then he would always teach you about table manner, reading, writing, drawing, and many more things you couldn't list.

The best part about teaching you was, he could listen to your voice.

Damian never got sick of you talking, telling things you just learned with such excitement, you would occasionally flailing your arms or just simply moved your hands as you told him your stories about the woods you have grown in.

He wondered how he could soften up to you that fast, everybody knew that he tends to be cold around strangers, he didn't show his feelings often, he was a snarky kid, always got on everybody's nerves. He didn't like listening to others, he only sat there as the person scold or give him advice about life. Little did they know, their words only went into his right ear, passing his brain like a train then out of his left ear while he fought sleepiness.

That was how much he didn't care.

But then there he was again, sitting in your room at the tower, on your bed, listening to you intently as you told him about your foster mother who was a wolf and how amazing your packs were after finishing your study with Damian.

He tends to forget that you were a werewolf.

Maybe because you were half animal he could open up?

He didn't know, he didn't care.

Something about you was luring him to you and he liked it.

"Damian?" He shifted his gaze from your lips to your eyes, when did that happen? He didn't remember looking at your lips.

The black haired boy answered with a short hum, urging you to continue as he shifted on the bed to lay down instead of sitting.

"Have I told you about how I get food?" You were sitting crisscrossed beside him, both hands were gripping your ankles as you bent your body down, looking straight into his eyes, face inches away.

He still needed to teach you about personal space.

He gently pushed you away by your shoulder before a blush could creep up to his tan cheeks.

"No." He answered with a smooth lie. He had heard it for thousandths of times.

You moved along to lay down beside him, hands resting on your belly as you stared up at the ceiling you had decorated with origami stars that you hung up with him, and Beast Boy since he insisted.

"Every animal that rebelled against the law will be punished by death." There it was, the information you had told him a few days ago. You were aware that you had told him about it but you always assumed that he was forgetful. "Like the deer I ate when we first met, he killed a bunny because the bunny did not want to share. The alpha of my packs told me to punish him."

"Why did the rabbit doesn't want to share?" He asked the exact same question he always asked when you tell them about this story.

"Because the poor, little bunny's family was starving." You answered without hesitation, fiddling with the hem of your shirt before you slowly propped yourself with your elbows.

Damian glanced at you then, his dark eyebrow raising, asking you a silent question.

You weren't aware of it though, "Damian, do you know how wolves warm themselves when they sleep through winter?"

That was new.

"No."

"They use their tail to cover their face, like this." You lay down on your stomach, your hands crossed over your face. Shifting your head to the side, peeking at Damian with an eye behind your arm.

"What about you?" He asked again.

"Me?"

"You don't have a tail."

A soft 'oh' fell from your lips, you got up again only to crawl closer to Damian before laying down, curling your body beside him and you could feel the warmth radiating from his body.

He was a little shocked.

Everything about you was screaming innocence, different from him. He was corrupted, for an example; he had killed because he was trained to be a coldblooded assassin, yet you killed to stay alive.

"Like this."

Gathering himself, he turned to lay on his side, his front faced you.

"What about you Damian? What you do to get yourself warm on a winter?"

He didn't know, blankets? Thick clothing? Turning on the heater?

His arm moved on its own, it wraps around your body, pulling you closer to him. Taking advantage of your curiosity for his own need.

"Like this."

;;

How bout daahh.

It's too short isn't it?