A Fight

Requested by: 9Zio6TSIOX

Prompt: Batmom didn't have a clue that Bruce was raped (by Talia. Ya' know. Drugged his drink), so when she came face-to-face with Damian...weeeell...let's just say there was a screaming match and Batmom walking out to cool off. Of course, it could be Fluff at the end.

Warning: A slight cursing and a slight Angst. (Trying to make fluff here... XD)

[I've fixed some of the errors in here]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked into the Batcave as always, holding a med-kit and excited to saw him after being separated for a few hours as always. You did everything as you always do with a happy smile on your face that would always bring him to smile even if he's still in his cowl.

There you have it, your husband-- with a boy? That boy looks like him when he was little but the difference was he has a pair of beautiful emerald eyes.

"Hey, Bruce, a new guy I see?" You asked, walking towards them smile still on your face.

A smile that you didn't know will fall when he opened his mouth to talk. But instead of him, it was the boy who opened his mouth.

"Damian Al-Ghul, you may call me Damian Wayne from now on." He said politely.

But what he said next dropped your heart, shattering it to pieces.

"His blood-son, and you are?"

Your eyes widened, what was that supposed to mean? Did.. Did Bruce cheat on you? No, he would never do that... Wouldn't he? He's a playboy, after all, no he was a playboy he has you now. But he has that thing that will always make a girl swing and there is a lot of prettier girl outside. Your mind got clouded with every possibility you could think of, every ifs and but and it wasn't a positive one either.

"I'm sorry?"

"You heard me, now answer my question." The boy that you know his name is Damian demanded. You were trying to process what he said, what he told you.

"I - I'm his maid.." You mumbled trying to cover your wedding ring by hiding your hand behind your back, "...Yeah! I'm his maid! Nice to meet you, Master Damian."

Lie. Wrong. You're his wife, one and only. The one who he always cherished the most, the one who he always loved, the one who made him happy, the one who always there when he needed help. You're his everything.

"You're not my maid (Y/N)." Bruce chimed in, removing his cowl so you can see his face. "You're--"

"Then who the fuck am I, Bruce?!" You exclaimed cutting him off, your mind was clouded you couldn't take it anymore. He cheated on you and brought his son to you, you always wanted one of your own but he said not now.

He said not now, it made you sad. But you pulled through and managed to say 'Okay. I'll wait until you're ready.' but now, he brought a boy and the boy is his son.

"You're my wife for god sake!" He screamed at you, you flinched at his harsh tone but still stayed strong. Trying not to cry was hard but you knew you can't just give up. "God just let me explain!" He continued not dropping his harsh tone, not even a bit.

You understood he was tired, you knew he needed to rest, you knew he has his reason. But you just couldn't bear to hear it, you couldn't bear to hear another word from him. The pain already got into your mind making it hard to think rationally.