mom's insecurities || Batboys

Requested by; Female-Red-Hood and Supergeek16Hope you two don't mind I mixed the prompts

Hope you two don't mind I mixed the prompts.

Warning(s): insecurities,(bad) insults, and changing point of views that can make you confused.

Also, Jason is cursing, just a bit.

;;

Bruce knows his wife is a strong woman, she rarely breaks no matter how hard the obstacle in front of her. His boys know that too, their mother is the most caring person in the world.

But these days, she acted a little off.

They weren't sure why they weren't sure how. The thing that they only sure of was; she started acting weird since she came back from her high school reunion. She was happy when her friends invited her to go on a dinner with them, her eyes lit up, sparkling with joy.

The young Waynes heard her sobbing in her shared room, Bruce wasn't home. Alfred was busy with his own work. The manor was quiet for the first time in forever, no arguing, no things crushing and shattering on the floor, no screaming, no loud laughing, no one of the boys ratting out the other.

Nothing but the muffled hiccups, and deep breathing.

Silence.

More importantly, no their mother scolding them with their bad behaviors.

Sure, they are grown up. Yet that doesn't seem to apply when they are around her. Even though the first time they met her things weren't smooth, they didn't like her and were suspicious around her. Like they said, people change.

The boys were about to knock but a shuffling inside the bedroom stopped them, and they scattered away from the door to hide before the aforementioned woman emerged from the room. Her eyes were red and puffy, her hair was a mess, her shirt was crumpled.