Doppelganger?

Request : Different Dimension Batfam + Alfred x Batfam with Batmom.

Prompt : "Something caused diff dimension Batfam (Basically canon Batfam) to come across the headcanon world that's exactly like their dimension; only, this dimension has Batmom."

Warning : Cursing.

Another request from : 9Zio6TSIOX~!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What..The actual..Fuck..?" Jason cursed, meanwhile Dick just sent you his usual smile. But it seems off.

You on the other hand trying to process what the hell just happened. No your boys weren't dying or came home all bloody and such, no. They doubled?

Blinking a few times you gave it another thought, wait.. Dick and Jason were upstairs sleeping in their rooms. How did you know? Well you always checked on your boys to see if they need anything, you even checked on Alfred. Those Jason and Dick wore their outfit.

"What is it?" A too familiar kid-like voice asked, you glanced down to see Damian. Wait, he was sleeping too. This Damian wore his Robin outfit. There's Bruce in his Batman outfit and Alfred..?

"What..?" You blurted out, looking at them in confusion glancing at the stairs every now and then to think. "Wha--?"

"May I know who are you.?" 'Bruce' asked.

"I'm.. (Y/N) (L/N) once.. Now I'm (Y/N) Wayne." You answered, making him look at you in confusion. But his confusion can't match yours.

Damian scoffed, "Wayne?" You nodded. "I don't remember father adopting a woman into our family."

Now this time you were offended, so you decided to ask who the hell are they. "Ha..Ha.." You laughed sarcastically, "Funny 'Damian'." You said. You could practically saw his eyes widened under the lens of his Domino Mask.

"How did you know?" 'Tim' asked, he pulled out his bo staff in attempt to attack you.

"Of course I know, 'Tim'.." You said, his eyes also widened under his mask. "Calm down, you heard that I said I was (Y/N) Wayne right? Of course I know all of this superhero secret."

'Jason' took a few steps towards you, taking your chin between his thumb and index finger gently before tilting your head side to side then upwards to make you look at him as if he was observing something. And he did. He was observing your beautiful face.

"Heh, beautiful.." He said, before backing up to the others.

"Who are you?" You asked.

"You already know who are we." 'Bruce' answered.

"No. My husband and my boys are upstairs, sleeping same goes for Alfred." You answered.

"Husband? Boys? Me?" Alfred chimed in.

As if on cue your Damian's voice was heard, "What happened?" Your head turned towards Damian, your lips automatically curled up into a smile. That happened everytime you saw him, who doesn't love that adorable little child? Well, his brothers don't. At least it's what he thought.

You kneeled down to his level when he reached you, you gave him a hug then picked him up to your arms. Turning back to the 'doppelganger' only to find them looking at you with wide eyes, especially 'Damian'.