Kidnapped

Requested by; Daniiela1011!
I hope you'll like it!

Warning: uhh....kidnapping?

-------------------

-------------------

A simple mission turned into a disaster, you were supposed to find, fight and catch Poison Ivy as the others looked for the rest. But no, you decided to get distracted when you were looking for her, a little girl was about to get hit by a car when you grappled across the traffic lights. The little girl was holding a small doll that you knew was a gas bomb, her face was painted into a clown lookalike and a grim smile was plastered on her face.

"For momma!" She said when you left the street, weak legs brought you to a nearby alleyway away from the civilians and risk your and your family's secret identities.

You found yourself waking up in an abandoned factory at the abandoned part of Gotham, arms tied up above your head along with your feet that were dangling, hovering a few centimeters above the ground, a cloth was stuffed into your mouth making you gag when you tasted the cloth. The only thing you were glad for that they didn't take off your mask...and suit.

How long I've been out..? You wondered in your head, eyes glancing around the dim room. You couldn't activate the night vision in your current state, all you could do was to pray that your family will find you. ASAP.

When you thought that it couldn't get worse (which was dumb because those words were like a mantra), Harley came in with Poison Ivy. They, or Harley to be more specific, kicked the door open emitting a loud bang echoed throughout the almost empty room.

"Harley is here!" Harley chirped, her arm was slung over Ivy's shoulder while her hand gripped her trusted hammer with her usual smile on her face. "...And Ivy too." She pointed to her red haired friend? Partner? Best friend? You didn't know and you didn't care. All you wanted were to go home and make out with your foods.

Your sigh was muffled by the gag in your mouth as you rolled your eyes under your mask, now hoping that the kids would really, really get you out of there...now.

You could sense what was going to happen when the duo got closer to you, you were going to be their toy. Well, Harley's toy because Ivy didn't seem to be interested in those kinds of things or maybe they would convince you to join them and make a trio, again. Who knew. Either way, the choices were so bad and the chances were also 50:50.

"Why do we have her here again?" Ivy spoke up this time, walking along with Harley towards you, still with Harley's arm over her shoulder.

"Awwwww, bay-bee! Did you forget!?" Harley chirped in a loud and false disappointment, a small frown playing on her red lips. "I want her to be like us!"

Oh for heaven's sakes. Not this again. Boys, Bruce... Save me! You squeaked in your head.

----

"Master Bruce I lost track of Mrs. Wayne." Alfred's worried voice ringed in his earpiece. It seemed like the others heard too because instead of Bruce's responds it was Tim's.

"Where was the last time she was seen?"

"I will send you the coordinates."

They checked the data Alfred sent to them after Bruce told them to regroup, they all stood in an alleyway near a tall building. Making every possibility where you could be, where a kidnapper would take you to, etc. They decided to split up, looking for you with worry gracing each of their faces.

----

"Come on! Answer me!" Harley demanded in a whine, stomping her foot as her face contorted with irritation. She had flown a few punches to your gut and masked face, but it had done nothing but elicited muffled groans and moans in pain from you. Meanwhile, Ivy just watched as she sat on her plants.

Who could blame you, your mouth was gagged and of course Harley did it on purpose. You could've blacked out if it wasn't for the rush of adrenaline rushing in your veins, you kept on tugging the chain that kept you above the ground. Your arms were hurting and you were sure as hell that your wrists would bruise when you get out of there.

A crash was heard from the glass ceiling, you tiredly looked up. Smile bothering to form on your face but you were too exhausted to even keep your eyes open. Your family finally came, the one who got you our from your little bondage was Damian as the others took care of Ivy and Harley.

He quickly got the now wet cloth out of your mouth, your throat was so dry you needed to cough a few times which made pain struck your jaw, making it felt like it was throbbing.

"Are you okay ummi?" Damian asked.

You nodded as a response, your mouth was too tired along with your eyes and legs. You tried to stand up but failed miserably, you fell back down on your butt. You took a mental note to eat and rest properly for your own health and so you wouldn't have worried the boys, Bruce and Alfred.

Damian brought his palm up to your forehead, he frowned when he noticed a slight crimson hue that dusted your face and the cold sweat that ran down your face.

"You're sick!" He exclaimed a little too loud making you flinch at the stinging pain in your head. You raised your hand up, telling him to shut up which worked. He gave you a little nod and muttered a sorry under his breath before he joined the others to help.

You watched still with tired eyes, huh who would've thought that I'm sick.? You scoffed to yourself, eyes became heavier and heavier. Soon your body fell to the ground, tiredness consumed you as you fell unconscious.

At least you knew you were safe.

-------------------

Brrff!! What's this....this shit.
Sorry it took long, I still have one more request from a reader....from tumblr! So ya XD wait for it.

Sorry it took long and short.
For grammar errors, I'll fix them later!

-K!