Perfect Clone [Sequel]

Requested by : hugs4evers and kawaiiskittless

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you left the team a few years ago, you had nothing to do, you didn't really need to sleep nor eat. But to fill your free time and since you need a place to live, you work as a waiter at a coffee shop in Gotham and live at a small apartment which is enough for you.

You knew that one day for sure you would meet that damned Robin again and his mentor. Gotham is their territory after all.

You even bet that they were searching for you, it's not like they didn't know your face. Oh hell they knew. But you tried to kept a 'low profile'. You were trying to avoid the Batman not some kind of normal detective.

And you were sure they'll find you soon enough.

"Ms. (L/N)! Can you take order at table 3?" Your boss called breaking you from your train of thoughts.

"On it!" You answered, walking to the counter to take their orders.

You walked towards the table near the window, there was a guy sitting there. He looked familiar, he reminds you of Robin but you brushed it off.

You have X-ray vision, but you've never thought of using it on him. You respect his privacy.

You gently put the cup of black coffee and a plate of fries to the table. "Sorry to keep you waiting.." You said softly. "Is there anything else?"

The guy turned his head up to look at you, he has a pair of blue eyes. They were the prettiest eyes you've ever seen, his raven hair matched his looks.

He stared at you for a while, it seems like he were examining you. Then he shook his head.

"No, I'm good. Thanks." He said, his voice sounded like a deeper version of Robin's.

You sent him a smile before leaving. Your heart beats faster around him earlier. Why though?

After a few hours of working you finally got back to your apartment, as soon as you reached your room you flopped down onto the bed. You didn't feel tired at all, but you loved to sleep as much as you could. It helped you to get your problem off your mind.

It was only 2 AM when you woke up, you hate when this happened. Waiting for 7 more hours to get ready to work. That was your life, 'sleep', 'eat', bathe, work and repeat.

What a miserable life.

You walked to your closet, rummaging for something. Your old outfit, oh how you miss your 'superhero' times.

Even though you were just a clone.

Taking off your work uniform that you accidentally wear to sleep, you hoped that it would still fit.

"It fits." You laughed when you were done. Twirling around in front of the mirror with a wide smile.

You were too busy with your reflection, you didn't notice an intruder going in through your window.

"Still the same huh." A voice said.

You turned around to find the Red Robin, giving him a glare you spoke up.

"What are you doing here?"

"Checking an old friend." He simply answered.

You charged towards him, making his back hit the thin wall. Surprisingly he didn't dodge or flinch.

"I have no friend." You growled, lifting him up against the wall by the collar.

A smirk creeping up to his face, "Already able to control your power I see." He said smugly making your eyes widened. Where did he knows about your powers.

Realization hit you, mentally slapping and scolding yourself. He was related to Batman. Wait.. What?

"Robin?" You asked, confusion can be seen in your face.

"Nu uh, it's Red now." You put him down and backed away.

"Wha-- You- How?!" You stuttered out, you have to leave, you have to go. But where?

"It seems like you haven't seen my face yet."

You cocked an eyebrow, backing more further from him but he walked towards you. 'Oh nostalgia.' You thought mentally rolling your eyes remembering when the same thing happened years ago at the beach.

"Of course I haven't!"

He put both his hands under his cowl, pulling it up slowly as if he was hesitating. He even stopped, but continued to peel his cowl revealing a pair of blue eyes that you saw earlier. A pair of blue eyes that you adored when you saw them.

A small gasp escaped your lips. "You?"

"That guy you served? Yes me." He said rather smugly.

You sent him another glare, now questioning what he wanted from you, kill you? Lock you up? A train of thoughts went trough your mind. But he broke it.

Robin or now Tim, "No I won't do nasty things to you. I just want you to join me."

His words shocked you, but your glare managed to stay plastered on your face. Quickly you shook your head, declining his offer.

"No thanks, I don't want to. I'm happy now. I just want a normal life like you humans." You stated sternly, true it was one your main reasons to leave the team. Sick of being caged, not being trusted, liked, loved. They took your freedom from you.

"We won't, I've make sure that they won't lock you up." He promised.

You shook your head once more, you've made your mind you wouldn't join them anymore. You just wanted to be normal that's all.

"No I'm sorry, now leave."

"Plea--"

"Leave Tim." You said sternly, cutting him off.

He let out a sigh in defeat and put his cowl back on, walking to the window. He turned his head to the side to look at you.

"Tell me if you change your mind." He said, before leaving you alone again. Not looking back this time.

You won't change your mind, no matter what. You've promised yourself, this is what you wanted. Freedom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End!
Yay!

I can't believe I write this for days! Ugh. Now.. I'm going to do the next request!

Anyway hope you enjoyed, sorry if it sucks and there is some grammar errors!

-K!