Attentions

Requested by; yourmybiasforever31

Prompt; Can you one where all the boys tried to the readers attention and they jelous with each other keeps fighting about the reader. Pleeasse😊

-------------------

"Ummi!" Damian called for you from upstairs, you were helping Alfred preparing lunch for them, taking a glance at Alfred who was nodding with an apologetic look you sighed, walking up to his room.

You slowly opened the door, revealing Damian who was struggling to open a cookie jar. Honestly, he should've able to open it easily, he had been so clingy since you babied him. He loves the feeling of being babied but never talked about it and you never complain about it either.

"What is it Dami?" You asked softly, walking towards the bed where he had been sitting and joined him. He bounced slightly, looking at you with his big emerald eyes that somehow always looked like puppy eyes.

Instead of answering you, he lifted the jar up with both of his hands with a tiny unrecognizable pout. Really, this boy knows how to melt your heart. He never acts like this towards the others, he will always act tough and all that.

You took the jar gently and easily opened it, "Here." You handed it back to him. He immediately shoved his hand inside and ate a cookie after he found it.

"Ummi, I ne--"

"Mom!!" You heard Dick shouted from downstairs cutting Damian off, you sighed softly and looked down at Damian who was frowning. You leaned over, kissing his cheek softly.

"Sorry baby, I'm afraid it's important." You apologized and stood up, you left the room leaving Damian alone.

Dick was downstairs in the living room, doing some ridiculous tricks that he had been doing lately. He said it helped his reflects and such. It made your heart jumped when he did it, like he tried to get inside a case and fit his body in it, a freaking case! He also walked like a spider once, you know on all fours but not like a dog, it was more complicated.

You honestly thought that this guy has no bones.

"What's wrong?" You tried to calm your nerves when you saw him.

"Can you bride my hair please?" He asked shamelessly, he was watching Cinderella, his elbows supporting his torso that was resting on the couch while his legs and butt were dangling in the air.

What kind of pose is that!

"Of course, but Dick, baby.." You sighed, taking a seat on the empty spot he had left for you. "Can you sit properly?"

He complied, doing as you asked.

"Thank you," you said in relief and proceeded to braid his raven locks since he got a quite long hair it was easy for you. You finished the look by tying them with a heart hair tie. "There, anything else?"

"Watch with me and then can we spar?"

Before you could answer Tim was staring at you from behind the couch, you sighed again.