Encouragement

Idea from; artqueen001!
Warning: Fights? And short one. IT WON'T MAKE SENSE SO I WARN YOU NOW...YOU WON'T LIKE THIS. NOT ONE BIT!

And I don't know much about this episode because I pretty much had forgotten about this one because it hurts meh.

Kaldur is hot tho. *dreamy sigh*

-------------------

-------------------

Waltzing your way down the stairs to your front door with a hum of happiness left your red colored lips that were curved into a wide smile. Happy with the date you and your boyfriend had planned finally comes. The dress that hugged your body was covered by an unbuttoned cardigan and fits perfectly with the dress.

A delicate hand moved to reach the doorknob and pulled the door that had been separating the both of you open, you were greeted by none other but Dick Grayson's charming smile.

"Hey, princess."

You returned his smile with your own as you walked out from your house and closed the door behind you before locking it.

"Hey, handsome."

Dick felt his heart flutter seeing your smile again since Artemis's death you hadn't come out from your room or talk. After a few talking with a lot of begging and pleading along with his comforting words, he succeeded to bring you out from your grief.

And it happened 2 nights before.

Now you know that Artemis didn't die, she was alive the whole time under the name of Tigress. All things you saw many nights before, when Kaldur stabbed Artemis until she died it was a lie, all of them were lies. Kaldur wasn't betraying the team, he was undercover. You almost killed him due to the anger you felt at the night it all happened.

Dick couldn't help but feel guilty, that night he knew he should've told you. Artemis also felt the same, all of them that was part of the plan were. The rest who just knew about it felt betrayed, especially you.

"So you're telling me that all of those things we went through were acting?" You broke the silence with your already frustrated voice, brows knitted and arms crossed over your chest. "A plan? Your godforsaken plan?" You corrected your words as you scanned the nervous faces of your so-called teammates.

"We had to, there was no choice. If we told you it would not work." Kaldur tried to reason with you, his pale green eyes met your upset ones.

"What do you mean it wouldn't work?" You demanded, slamming your palms onto the kitchen counter making the condiments on it shook a bit. (you were grabbing some foods when the team decided to talk about it, again) "You could've just told me, you could've just discussed it with me."

"We couldn't." Dick spoke up, avoiding your deathly gaze that slowly stabbing his heart.

A scoff left your plump lips hearing his answer, retreating your palms from the smooth marble counter letting them fall on your sides and clutching them into fists.

"Right." You turned on your heels, leaving the kitchen. You pushed your way through Dick and Artemis, shoulders bumping theirs coldly.

When you were gone from their sights, Dick slowly brought out a black with blue strips box. Artemis looked down at it slowly, along with the others. Wally and Kaldur placed both of their hands on his shoulder comfortingly.

"I should've told her sooner huh?" Dick muttered, opening the box revealing a ring with a little ruby in the center. It shined under the bright lights above them. He ran his thumb across the clear stone and sighed sadly.

"Talk to her." Artemis suggested, tearing her gaze from the ring to look up at Dick with an encouraging expression on her face. "Reason with her, explain everything, be honest." She added.

Dick didn't answer though, he closed the box and looked at it sadly. He felt a squeeze on his shoulder, he looked to the side facing Wally.

"Come on dude," the freckled boy patted Dick's back to boost his friend's courage up. "She loves you, she'll understand that you did it because you didn't want to hurt her."

His little encouragement worked, Dick's face lit up a little. The corner of his lips went up into a small smile, still a sad one but he felt better. Giving the red head speedster a nod he gripped the box tightly in his hand before turning on his heels, after giving his friends a thumb's up he walked towards your room in the mountain. Hoping you'll forgive him.

He called for your name from the door, a hand that gripped the box had rested behind his back. He nervously waited for an answer.

"Come in."

Your voice ringed in his ears, he let the door slid open. Bright blue eyes were greeted by your upset (E/C) ones. You sat on your desk, a book in both hands as your index finger ready to flip to another page. You turned your gaze from your lover back to the book.

"Wanna talk?" You inquired uninterestedly, finally flipping a page. Eyes scanning every word diligently as you waited for his answer which you already knew.

You saw him nodded from the corner of your eyes confirming your hunch, you turned your chair over to look at him as he brought another and set it in front of you before taking a seat not noticing his hand that still clutched.

"Where should I start.."

-------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA...
Sorry.
I won't continue this nope xD

You can decide the ending!! And I'll work on the other requests! I have quite a lot... Sorry for this, don't hate me.
You see, I can't even think of a good tittle.

-K!