where have you been? || Bruce Wayne

Requested by;  Sollami

Prompt; Can I make a request in which Reader is mother of Damian and wife of Bruce? I wanted to read something like that for so long time. Please?; I was thinking about Reader will be an biologic mother to Damian and she will appear in mansion with small Dami after disappearing for months without any messange. Somethnig like that? Will do?

This is an AU where Damian is The Reader's and Bruce's biological son, not Talia's.

Warning(s); N/A

;;

You could see it in his eyes, his sky blue eyes were wide as they observed you from head to toe before settled on the baby in your arms, wrapped in a leather jacket to block any water from the rain to get to your beloved baby.

A sound of thunder boomed, getting Bruce out of his trance and told you to come inside the manor.

You stumbled your way inside, tired and exhaustion washed over your body after walking so long to get to him. You were physically dirty, water dripping down your hair and chin.

You didn't know why you run away back then. You still had your ring wrapped around your ring finger, never even a glimpse of thought about taking it off went through your head.

Bruce saw you shivering as he watched you took the last stair up before he then led you to your old shared room, it was still the same like when you left the manor about a year ago.

"Let me take care of him," Bruce offered you his arms, gingerly gesturing you to pass your son to him which you did gladly. "Take a shower, I'll prepare your clothes." His voice still as gentle as it used to when it comes to you.

Nodding, you vanished into the bathroom while Bruce settled your son on his bed.

He prepared everything for you, passing you your clothing through the small gap of the door.

The warm shower helped with the cold you were feeling earlier, your pale lips still trembling but not as bad as before, they slowly regained their color back, along with your pale face that ever so slightly turn pink due to the heat in the room.

When you were feeling decent enough, you opened the door. Revealing Bruce who was looking at your sleeping son, the little baby made cooing noises every time he shifted in his sleep.

"His name is Damian, I haven't given him a last name yet." You broke the silence, fiddling with the ring on your finger as you made your way over hesitantly.

Bruce lifted his gaze from the baby to you, "whose?" He had hoped his question didn't come out harsh. After all, he thought you left because of him.

The bed sank down as you sat beside him on the bed.

"Ours."

"Ours?" Repeated Bruce.

True, when he looked closely the baby did look like him. Just like a copy of him, a little him. Damian's black hair, nose, lips, and eye shape.

"He looks just like you, isn't he?" You smiled softly, reaching to gently take Damian's little hand. You felt him wrapped his hand around your thumb, "Bruce?"

He hummed.

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"Leaving." You felt your chest tightened uncomfortably as you tuck your damp hair behind your ear, glancing up at your husband, you honestly were not sure if he still saw you as his wife, only to find him glancing back at you.

"I understand if you don't want me here anymore, I can leave. I just wanted to tell you about Damian."

Bruce was silent and you couldn't help but feel nervous about it. Unconsciously you bit your lip, hoping the nervousness within you ease up a bit.

"Stay, you can explain everything in the morning. For now, I want you to rest." You were ready to scoop up Damian until Bruce stopped you, "sleep here."

"Are you sure?"

"We are still husband and wife," he lifted his left hand and you saw his wedding ring still on.

An involuntary chuckle came from you as a response, "okay."

;;

Uh, that was alright...I guess.

Sorry for grammar errors...I'm still stuck in my workplace, it's 5.42 PM damn it! Thank heavens tomorrow is Saturday.

-lots of love, Kaz!

I JUST NOTICED I WROTE THE WRONG TITLE, OH MY GOD I'M SO ASHAMED.

I HATE MYSELF RN.