back || Tim Drake

Requested by; Seimfamily2003

Prompt; Could you please do one where Tim and the reader (vigilante) are together while he's still Robin, and she has to take down a threat so she fakes her death to keep him safe? And later when Tim is Red Robin he finds out that she's actually alive and goes to find her? Please? Sorry if the request was long.

Warning(s); sad Tim, mention of first time.

;;

"Nah, don't worry Timbo, I'll be back before you know it." The girl grinned as she ruffled Tim's dark hair affectionately, trying to assure the boy that she would be just fine.

Tim, of course, couldn't trust her words, he didn't want her to go alone, he wanted to come along and keep her safe, away from harm's way.

But he also knew, once the young vigilante made a decision it can't be bothered. She would stick to that decision no matter what the consequences are. Since they first met, Tim knows that she wasn't like any other girls he seen, she has a mature mind. He sometimes joked that she was a happier, female version of Bruce which she laughed at. No matter how terrible and corny the joke actually was. Tim wasn't really the type who's good at making a joke.

That what made him fall for her in the first place, it took him months to build up the courage to confess. The reaction he got was cute, she blushed the redness reached the tip of her ears, hiding her face in her hands as she turned her head to the side. She stuttered the answer. It was so different than her usual self and he liked it, the fact that she only showed it to him was such an ego boost.

Their first kiss was sweet but why and how it happened was not exactly sweet or romantic. Tim was badly injured back then, unconscious for almost a week in the hospital leaving his girlfriend worrying by the hospital bed, her smaller hands gripping his bigger one, pressing little kisses on his knuckles hoping he would wake up. When he did, she kissed his pale, chapped lips, happy tears streaming down her face like a waterfall.

Their first time? None of them could keep their hands to themselves. It was sweet and passionate. Tim remembered how self-conscious she was with her scars and he kissed every inch of her body washing the negative thoughts away, he would cradle her smaller figure close to his as she writhed beneath him, every little breathy whisper of his name that escaped her throat that he would occasionally hushed with soft pecks, her lips were swollen and plump because of him, red marks on her soft skin bloomed into bruises.

Tim let a barely noticeable smile broke onto his face at the memory, his thumb brushed across a framed photo of them together. "How long has it been? Years?" He asked himself, his blue eyes never leaving the picture of his grinning girlfriend that clung onto him like her life depended on it.

A drop of tear fell onto the frame, he blinked. He didn't mean to cry, he had cried enough in her funeral, the fact that her body couldn't be found wasn't helping his grief either. If she was there she would never let this die, she would tease him for being such a crybaby.

Wiping his eyes, he put the photo back onto his nightstand just in time as a few knocks on his door was heard.

"Drake! Father is looking for you, meet him in the cave." Damian's voice came from the other side of the door.

Tim walked to the mirror, checking if his eyes were red. He wiped his wet cheeks with his sleeves frantically, there was no way he would let Damian find out, hell no.

But why would Bruce want to see him? He said he could take a night off, he was pretty tired after all those exhausting missions for the past few nights along with the crazy, unimportant tests he had to take.