Pregnancy

Requested by; Star-Bonnie and MinamiLovesPiano

-------------------

Truly, you didn't expect this to happen. It wasn't that you didn't like it, you were grateful for it. You were going to have another child in nine months! The thought made you smile widely, you were going to have your own child. It didn't mean that the boys that you currently had weren't your kids too. You loved them as much as you loved your soon-to-be baby to which why you wanted to know their reactions.

As you held the positive pregnancy test in your left hand, your right hand held the phone that was ringing. You wanted to inform Alfred that wasn't home first, he had done a lot of things for you and to show your gratitude you were going to make him the first one that knows about the good news.

The ringing then stopped and replaced by Alfred's voice, "Hello?"

"Alfred? I'm pregnant!" You informed him cheerfully.

Alfred didn't need to see your face to know how happy you were, just by the tone of your voice that was an octave higher than usual, the little laughs that followed after your statement were enough to convince him about how happy you were.

And he was happy for you too.

"That is such a good news, Mrs. Wayne! I'm sorry I can't congrats you properly."

After some little talks with Alfred you were going to tell your husband, he was at work and you couldn't really visit him because by doing so you would draw attentions from the paparazzi, and getting away from them is not easy.

"Anybody home?" One of your sons' voice echoed from downstairs, it was Tim's. He sure came back early.

You quickly hid the thing you were holding in your left hand, you didn't want to ruin the surprise for them you wanted them to notice it.

**

Months passed, your stomach now had a little baby bump. You placed both hands on your swollen stomach before rubbing it gently, Bruce already heard the news and Alfred is back. Both men's eyes quickly brightened and almost doubled in size after seeing your stomach, it almost looked like that they had never seen a pregnant woman before. They were so happy and delighted by the news alone.