Crushes || Dick Grayson

Requested by; TomboyLiv

It took me 2 month, wow, I am so sorry.

;;

Night time in Blüdhaven, your favorite.

The time where you could be yourself, with no horny chicks trying to sneer and mock you, where you felt safer though there was some shit headed criminals but mainly? Because of the night sky and...

"It's beautiful isn't it?" The deep voice you recognize the most came along with the familiar pat on the shoulder, from the corner of your eyes you could see the person sat down by you, one leg was dangling over the edge of the roof as the other was bent so their arm could rest on its knee.

Him.

Your eyes were still focused on the view, from where you sat you felt like you were looking at an ocean of stars. You let the comfortable silence linger around the both of you before you turned your head slightly, glancing at the person beside you with glee in your, mask covered, eyes and spoke;

"Nightwing," you flashed the dark haired young man a faint grin that already crept its way across your lips, "always know where to find me."

You heard him let out a soft chuckle, his lenses-covered-eyes met your own. He ran his tongue over his lower lip when it got a little dry.

Sexiness.

"Lucky guess."

"Say."

He let out a hum, "yeah?"

"Do you miss Gotham?" His body seemed to tense for a moment then it slowly relaxed, "You don't have to answer it, I'm just wondering." You quickly added as you waved your hand gently to assure him.

Nightwing fixed his position, now he had two of his long legs dangling over the edge and as he did so, a sound of paper bag ruffling could be heard from his right before he offered you a still warm burrito.

You muttered small thanks as you unwrapped the foil off it so you could take a bite while he saved his, probably for later.

"I do." he paused to chuckle as you moaned in delight when the flavor touched your taste bud while your eyes went back to the beautiful scenery upon you.

The city looked like a huge mirror that reflects the starts up above it was so beautiful you just wanted to cry.

"Honestly, I've been thinking to come back."

This caught your attention, you knew why he was here in Bludhaven, he had told you once that he won't come back to that city but what makes him change his mind?

"Why?" The words rolled off your tongue without you realizing, before you could take it back he already answered it for you.

"I kinda missed them."

His words make a smirk tug the corner of your lips, in attempt to lighten up the situation you nudged his side with your elbow after you took off your mask and tuck it inside your utility belt.

"A crush?" You teased, crumpling the oily foil and put it beside you for you to throw later. You pulled out a wet tissue from the pocket of your suit (you always brought it everywhere just in case) and cleaned your leather gloves with it.

Nightwing--- Dick, lifted up his domino mask showing his sky blue eyes before he rolled them as a response to your teasing.

"Nah, my family." Answered Dick, you could've sworn you saw him copied your little smirk until he decided to stand up and replace it with his charming smile that always makes every female (and males) in the world swoon. "My crush lives here."

You blinked, not believing his words as you stood up as well, you felt a little intimidated due to his height, making him almost towering over you and the thought made you internally scoff irritatedly though you didn't actually mind being a little --- or much--- shorter than him.

"May I know the lucky girl? Or boy? Or both?"

Dick's soft laugh brought you to giggle along with him, he always has that effect to people. He has a dark past, yes, but it doesn't mean he couldn't be happy and gloom over the death of his loved ones for the rest of his life instead. It wasn't right and he probably knew that his parents didn't want him to mourn over their death forever, if they're here, alive and healthy, they would be proud.

Your giggle soon faded, leaving a smile gracing your gorgeous face.

"It's for me to know and you to find out," he rested his arm atop of your head, making you pout yet you didn't budge and let him be.

"That hot woman you bumped into this morning?" You pushed.

He snorted, "hot?"

"She's pretty hot, her red hair, her hourglass like body." You listed, glancing up at him briefly. His lips parted slightly as he let out a sigh of, what you assumed, amusement.

Dick retracted his arm from your head to put his domino mask back on, "wow, you're more observant than me but no."

"Then who?"

"Let's just say, they're the most oblivious person in the world."

"That person wouldn't know if you don't tell them."

"I'm currently talking with them."

You weren't sure how and when he took his leave but as soon as you realized what he meant, he was gone into the night with his food. Sighing you bent down to take the crumpled foil and shoved it into your pocket with a smile on your face.

;;

Okay so, that was shit.
I'm sorry for the grammar errors! (I realized I have a lot and I fixed it..Sorry I bet it was cringy XD)

I've been feeling empty lately. I'M TRYING TO FIX MY BROKEN HEART </3 I CAN'T THINK OF SOMETHING ROMANTIC OR CUTE OR WHATEVER. I AM SO SORRY, DON'T HATE ME.

-K!