Their Ex Texted Them (3)

A/N : I told u this is random.. *cough* this.. is.. gonna.. be .. so .. weird..and lame..

Warning : Uh.. Some swearing.

I don't know how to name their exes :T so i'll go with (EX) or (HOE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DICK :

You were cuddling and watching a movie with Dick when suddenly his phone buzzing.

"Babe, your phone." He checked his phone his eyebrows knit together. "What's wrong?" You asked. You lean closer to see his phone.

"This girl will never give up, won't she?" He sighed.

*The text*

(EX) : Hey Dick.

(EX) : Dick please reply. I miss you.

(EX) : Babe please.

Dick : What do you want? We are over like MONTHS ago.

(EX) : I still have feelings for you.. Please just take me back, i'm sorry.

"Uhh eww." You gagged, he chuckled at you. He gives you his phone. "Baby please do something?" He pleaded. You take his phone. "Ohh! I've been waiting for this!" You said excitedly and start typing.

Dick : Oh you do? Tbh, i still have feelings for you too ;)

(EX) : See! I know you do! Now can you please pick me up at Dane's? <3

Dick : Yes i do. Hatred, disgust, disappointment, anger.

Dick : You know, things like that.

(EX) : You suck.

Dick : And you swallow.

(EX) : YOU ARE SUCH A DICK, JUST LIKE YOUR NAME!

Dick : Oh shush, you begged for this Dick a few moments ago. (Author wiggling her eyebrows while writing this shit)

When you are done, you see your amused boyfriend. "There, she will never ever text you again." you said with a wink. "Did you just make a dick joke from my name?" He joked. He scooped you up, carrying you bridal style. "You baby girl you are punished because you made a dirty joke with my name, i will make sure you can't stand for days." he said with a smirk, "Oh no, forgive me daddy.." You rolled your eyes playfully at him. Then you do the 'Do' until morning with him.

JASON :

You are at Jason's for a sleepover, he is your bestfriend aannd your long time crush. But too bad, he is going out with your another bestfriend, (BF/N). Life sucks.

Life 1 : (Y/N) 0

"Nowww, where did i put my favorite Pj." You mumbled while rummaging your backpack. You were alone, Jason is out with his *cough* girlfriend. Well you thought so until he comes back, slamming the door.

"Jay, what happened?" You asked, he slumped on the couch running his calloused yet smooth fingers trough his black white streaked hair. You sit next to him, rubbing his back. His hands are bruised, he was fighting, "Jay?" he looked at you, his eyes that once filled with anger softens after seeing your (E/C) orbs. He sighed. "(BF/N) she kissed another guy." Your eyes widen in shock, "Are you sure she did that?" he nods and let out a frustrated sigh. "Tell me everything Jay, I promise I'll do something about it." You promised smiling at him.