Fudge [Tim Drake]

Notes : (F/N), (F/L/N) = Friend's Name, Friend's Last Name.

Warning : Cliché.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bitch! Filthy Whore!" The girls screamed at you, "Slut!" She shouted again, then one of the girls accidentally bumped into you, she whispered something in your ear. "Tim would never like you.. He loves (F/N)."

You have a crush with this.. Boy, Tim Drake. But your so called friend (F/N) stole him from you. You've loved him longer than her, even when you think about her it made you gag. She was your friend yes, she was that innocent, cute, pure type of girl. But you know for sure deep down she was the exact opposite of that.

(F/N) won't admit it, but you know she was the one who spread the false gossips about you. They talked about you working in some kind of clubs which in fact you do have your own nightclubs, being a sex slave for a living. You clicked your tongue, remembering that. The truth is you worked as a Mercenary, Beast the number 1 Mercenary in Gotham. They didn't know about your name, gender or face even the famous vigilante Batman didn't know about you, you didn't do the dirty works but you would if things get... Sticky. You also know (F/N)'s deep dark secret thanks to your job.

She worked at your club, she gave the customer a 'special service' every weekend. Did Tim knows? Nope. He knows nothing about his girlfriend 'special job'. Actually with him being Robin which you also knew because of your job, should've known, but he respected her too much so he decided not to question her and you couldn't let her just like that. So now you decided to confront her after 2 weeks waiting for the right time.

Your hair, katanas that rested on your back complete with small knives and guns wrapped around your waist, tight jumpsuit and combat boots were covered by your long cloak, your face was also covered by your full face tiger mask, you walked into your club as the crowd began whispering, you heard them.

"Is that him?", "Who is it?", "He looks too short to be a Mercenary." But they stopped when you turned around to look at them before you continue to walk to the stage. You turned on your voice changer.

"Ladies and Gents!" You greeted, your voice became deep and intimidating. Slightly distorted. "What do you think about my club?" You asked, the crowd began to cheer signing that they liked your club and the 'services'. You smirked behind the mask.

As on cue the windows shattered, two figures landed gracefully onto the floor. The crowd gasped and began to stand up. It was Batman and Robin, your smirk widened. You knew what they wanted.

"AH! Batman and Robin!" You exclaimed, "What an honour for you to crash into this place!" You clapped your hands together.

Batman stepped closer to you with Robin, "We need to talk." His deep voice said.

"AH YES! Of course! Follow me.." You walked to the backstage but motioning the two vigilantes to wait. "Wait a minute." You walked to one of your henchman, "Lean down please.." He leaned down a bit, enough for you to whisper into his ear, "No eavesdropping!" You warned Batman, knowing he would do it.

You whispered something to him, he nodded and went to do his task. You turned around, turning your attention back to them. "This way.." You said as you began to walk again.

You opened a rather black tall door, "Come in come in!" You told them, they walked inside with you following behind. When all of you were inside you closed the door behind you.