His Help || Damian Wayne

Requested on Tumblr!

Prompt; 
Can I get damian wayne x reader prompt "I never realized that you're so beautiful" , "Oh yeah, well I never realized that you're stupi- wait what?"

;;

You paced around your room, biting your nails nervously. Your little brother, Alex, was kidnapped by god-knows-who. Gosh, he was just an innocent little kid, why would someone do that? You were truly panicking, heart thumping in your rib cage as if begging to be released from its prison, out of your body. Your hands trembling as you gripped the, now, crumpled paper in your fist.

I HAVE LITTLE ALEX.
IF YOU WANT HIM BACK, COME.

BE MINE, LITTLE PRINCESS.
YOU KNOW WHERE TO LOOK.

You shuddered in disgust, you had no choice but to call for help. But, who? The GCPD? No, they would end up knowing your identity except if you went there with no suit, just you, the regular you. Your friends? They would die before you were able to save your brother.

Except for Damian.

You knew his identity as Robin and you found out in not much of a good way either. You were fighting him and accidentally hit his face until his mask flew off his face, to make it fair you also show your face.

He wasn't exactly your friend, he wasn't your enemy either. Just a neutral relationship between you two. Helped each other when in need, exchanging information about some looneys even went as far as betraying each other when desperate. Though, you were the one who mostly did the betraying.

Now you needed him, you really do. Your brother was the only family you had left. Nodding to yourself, you finally made a move and change into your suit, gearing up more than ever before went out to the roof of Gotham Academy.

You shot a flare from there and waited for him to come. You knew very well how stupid it was to use a flare but it was the only way to tell him that you needed his help, he was the one who suggested it.

You didn't have to wait for long since he came almost a minute after you shot the flare, he landed in front of you.

"Desperate?"

You exhaled sharply, hating this side of him. "Yes, I am."

"After giving me up to Joker's henchmen, you seek my help?" He cocked his eyebrow under the domino mask he was wearing, a hint of amusement lacing his voice.

"I helped you after that!"

"I could have died!" Damian snapped, his fists clenching.

You bit your lip, you were guilty about that. You really were. "I'm sorry about it, I really do.

Unknown to you, Damian rolled his emerald eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest. You could tell he was glaring at you behind his lenses, he was mad and disappointed.

You walked over until he was in your arms reach, "please, Robin, you have to help me." You whispered, eyes glancing to the cemented roof.

"Why should I?"

"It's my brother, he got kidnapped."

"So?"

"Please, he is the only family I got left." Your plea was accompanied by the tears that brimming in your eyes after you took off your mask that had covered your face as you lifted up your gaze to him, "If something happens to him, I don't know what to do."

You heard him breathing out a heavy sigh, you could see white air forming in front of his lips as he did so. Damian gave in and gave you a slight nod in agreement.

Your face lit up, even though it was dark, he could see how your eyes brightened while the corners of your lips tugging up as you smiled genuinely with the moonlight as the only source of light.

"I never realized you're so beautiful." He found himself whispering bluntly, mostly to himself with his emerald lenses covered eyes bore at you.

"Oh yeah? Well, I never realized that you're stupi-- wait, what?" Damian's little mumbling was too quiet, you barely caught it but it doesn't mean that you didn't hear it so it wasn't your fault that you were slow to catch his words.

Damian didn't answer and started to jump off the room after exclaiming a, 'let's go, we need to hurry.'

"Robin! Wait! You have to explain it when this is over! You hear me?!"

;;

Sorry if it's weird, I tried..

I hope you enjoyed anyways and tell me what you think!
Please pardon for the grammar errors!

Is it too short?

-K!