Elderly Love

I'm gonna be honest with you guys, this will be a bit hard to write.

But hey, ALFIE TIME PEOPLE!!! I love him too, he's so awesome!!! *squeals*
Requested by; 9Zio6TSIOX!

But hey, ALFIE TIME PEOPLE!!! I love him too, he's so awesome!!! *squeals*Requested by; 9Zio6TSIOX!

-------------------

There was an old woman who had lived in Gotham for a quite long time. She had become a close friend of Alfred Pennyworth for the past few months after they met at the Wayne's Charity Gala. She comes to the manor a few times a week to help Alfred with the boys and with cooking. They shared their own special recipes, talking about the kids and how hard to raise them sometimes, how it feels to live alone and much more.

It was all just some casual friendly interaction until the old female felt something in her old heart. A feeling she hadn't felt since she was a young and energetic woman. After her first lover ditched her because she was too...passive in a relationship, she was too stern, too dull, boring since she was raised like a princess.

It was hard for her to fall in love, to put a liking to a man since that day.

She couldn't help but blush when the old butler talks to her in his gentlemanly demeanor, showing her things that no one had told her about before. It was weird for her to act like a teenage girl who just falls in love for the first time, she almost hit 60 that time.

She thought nobody in that family noticed. But everybody knew, except for Alfred himself. Without her knowing the family had planned for the old lovebirds.

At night, 9 PM. She received a little card with a heart as a seal, she raised her brow as her framed (E/C) eyes scanning the paper looking for the sender and letting out a little laugh when she finally found it. Each of the family member's names was written on it.

With an eyebrow kept on raised, she read every word on the white paper. "Masquerade? Seems fun." She muttered with a small smile across her beautiful wrinkled face. "But why?"

With a small shrug, she walked to her room. A wooden king sized bed was placed in the middle of the dim room that was only lighted by the moonlight with wooden nightstands on the either of its sides, she glanced at the door of her closet and walked over. Her hands slid the door open before she finally looked for a dress.

"Please do remind me why do I need to wear these again, Master Bruce?" Alfred questioned, pointing to his half-masked face, his Zoro like outfit and a black cane in his grip. Bruce forced his way to make the old butler to wear those kinds of clothes, it also goes the same for some of the boys.

"You'll see, Alfred." Bruce simply answered not really wanted to ruin the surprise he had for him, looking at his sons who also dressed up moving his fingers telling them to spread into their positions which they complied without uttering a word. "Huh, I really wish they would act like this on the missions too." He sighed sadly and walked to his position.

"Here she comes!" Tim exclaimed from near the window.

Poor Alfred only could see what they were doing, he had stood right in the center of the ballroom waiting for whatever he had to face with his usually stern face. Dick and Jason opened the huge wooden door, revealing the old woman he had been talking to for the past few months with Damian escorting her. He somehow felt flustered at the sight, the woman he knew named (Y/N) who usually dressed so simple now all dolled up in front of him.

"Miss (Y/N)?" Alfred muttered under his breath as soon as the masked woman stopped a few steps in front of him, she was looking up because of the small height difference between them.

She gracefully bowed in front of him, her black and white dress fits her perfectly.

"Hello, Alfred." She chuckled, straightened her spine to stood up straight. She was glad that half of her face was covered by the white mask she was wearing, a faint crimson hue had dusted her cheeks like always since she had discovered her feelings towards the butler.

A soft music echoed throughout the ballroom after their small greetings, Alfred's eyes glancing at the main Wayne who gave him a small nod. Alfred extended his gloved hands for her, he received a small laugh before she finally took his hand. He hesitantly placed a hand around her waist as she put hers on his shoulder shyly. The two danced slowly, enjoying their little time together.

"Father?" Damian's voice came from behind the main Wayne, Bruce slowly looked down to his son with a curious expression as he hummed to let the youngest boy continue his words. "He looks so happy with his stern face."

A chuckle erupted from Bruce, "It's Alfred we're talking about, but I believe Miss (Y/N) won't mind."

"Ahh, Love really doesn't care about age huh?" Dick chimed.

[ END ]

-------------------  

I LOVE THIS XD I hope you are too!! Sorry if it's short though.

-K!

I added a word.