Shut Up

Um... Jason Todd x Reader!

Warning: ...Jason...

-------------------

Standing on the edge of a roof, Jason huffed under his helmet. It was supposed to be his calm and relaxing day, but no... Bruce had to need his help since he had another thing to do.

Jason was sprawled on his bed, a hand held a cigarette while he stared up at the ceiling in one of his safe house puffing smoke from his mouth until Bruce called him.

Actually, he didn't hate going to patrol so much, there was one thing he hated the most.

You. And speaking of the devil.

"Oi! Bucket-head!" Your voice ringed in his ear making him cringe.

Letting out a groan not bothering to turn around he answered, "what?"

"Watcha doin'?" You asked rather excitedly as you walked towards him and stopped right beside him after you landed safely on the roof.

"Are you blind?"

You shook your head, though, instead of answering you shoot him other questions making his eye twitch in annoyance. "Who are you looking for? Oooh, is it Sionis again?!"

Honestly, at first, he thought you were the quiet type of gal when he met you at the manor when Bruce took you in. You didn't speak a word as you fought on his side for the first time.

He spoke too fast.

After a few weeks you started to ramble, squeal, scream and made more weird noises around the manor for God knows why. Nobody seemed to mind though, not even Damian. The Demon spawn somehow loved to talk to you, maybe because of the same interest? Who knew. It was just him who seemed so annoyed with your presence so he always went to his safehouse if he missed silence.

You kept on talking and talking and talking. Even when you supposed to fight you didn't stop on rambling on how it wasn't fair because they were a lot, why they had to wear the same outfit, etc.

Soon he had enough, he punched the last man a little too hard until his nose started to bleed as he fell unconscious. You, on the other hand, gasped, eyes widening behind the domino mask.

"Jason! Ca--!"

"(Y/N), shut the fuck up!" He snapped, turning around to glare at you after he took off his helmet resulting you to flinch on his harsh tone, "You just won't stop babbling, will you? Did you fucking know how noisy you are? How annoying you are? All you do just talk, ramble, babbling. I don't fucking care (Y/N), I don't give a shit about whatever the fuck happened with your life before. Just shut up!"

Your usual cheerful face dropped as he panted slightly due to the anger he just let out. You bit your plump lip in an act if nervousness as tears bothering to came out from your eyes, he saw it and curse himself. He just meant to tell you to shut up but it came out harsher than he intended.

"Oh. Sorry." You scratched the back of your neck, looking to the side avoiding his emerald eyes that held guilt in them. You stretched and sighed, pretending his words were nothing, "Well then, I'll go the other way so I won't bother you. Bai-bai!"

He watched you wave and leave.

"Oh shit, I didn't mean it like that."

You hadn't talked to him since you didn't avoid him though. You still went on some mission and help him, didn't say or mutter any words.