A Busy Husband

Requested by; webcraft4eveh
Prompt; I have become obsessed with Bruce Wayne x reader / Batmom one shots! Yours are amazing, and I don't really mind the plot too much, I just really need you to do more of it! If you can of course... Please :)

Of course I can! This'll be a Bruce x Reader!

Warning; Blunt?

-------------------

"Tell me what happen." Diana asked, twirling the fork in her hand as she looked at you.

Bruce rarely talked to you since a month ago, he was too busy with the league so he couldn't spend the time with you. Honestly, at first you were fine with it, you tried to understand but now you just couldn't stand it anymore, every time you go to sleep he's not there to lay beside you and when you wake up he's already awake and ready to go to work. It's frustrating.

That's what brought you here, in the watchtower, cafeteria to be exact. Telling your miserable love life to the Amazonian in front of you, you don't need her to response, you just need to get it out if your chest to make you feel better.

"So you were saying, your husband ditched you for work."

You turned around to see Dinah walking with a tray in her hands, she walked towards your table and took a seat beside Diana so she could talk to you properly.

"No, not ditching. It's just I don't know," you take a bite of your food uninterestedly as you brushed her statement off, "I just miss him. I hadn't seen him today." You pushed your food aside to rest your head on the table, looking more miserable than ever.

"I don't really understand how marriage works, but I think you need to talk to him." Diana suggested softly gaining your attention, Dinah who was sitting beside her nodded in agreement as she eats.

"No, it's embarrassing."

"Embarrassing? The two of you had already seen each other naked, he was the one who took your virginity, there's no need to be embarrassed." Dinah pointed out bluntly, not regretting her choice of words one bit.

You, on the other hand, hiding your now red face in your gloved hands as embarrassment starting to eat you up, all eyes were fixed on you as if they were judging you. You knew you'll regret talking about this with them as soon as you arrived in this place, but she had a point.