I'm The New Supergirl!

Okay! Another request from 9Zio6TSIOX!

Prompt : Request: Reader is Superman's daughter, obviously that includes her having his power - and what not. Maybe Lex decides to team up with the Joker : Resulting Damian and Batman finally meeting Clark's daughter - meaning she's the new Supergirl. Oh! She can be all fluffy like Superman.

I love this one!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mommy! Daddy! I'm home!" Said a little girl, her cute voice ringed throughout the house.

The (H/C) haired girl tilted her head to the right in confusion, her twintails also went to the side along with her head. Usually her mom or dad will answer her but this time it was silence. So she decided to use her super-hearing that she has because of his dad.

(Y/N) Kent, 12 years old. Clark's and Lois's cute little daughter, the new Supergirl.

"Luthor is working with The Joker Bruce!" She heard her father's voice as she headed towards the kitchen.

Or more like flying.
She loved to do that around the house, but of course when it was just the three of them.

She spotted her father, being a cute little girl that she is she gave him a back hug. She wrapped her arms around his back, which in fact she could reach because she was hovering above the ground.

"I'm home daddy." She whispered. Clark turned his head before cracking a smile to his little girl.

"Welcome back princess." He greeted back, "I'll talk to you later Bruce." He ended the call, he turned around completely to face his daughter before attacking her face in kisses earning giggles from the little girl.

"I love you too daddy." She giggled, "Where is mommy? And who was that?"

She did know the Batman, but didn't know who Bruce was because Clark forgot to told her about who the Batman's identity.

"Mommy will come home late and that was my friend. Now go eat your lunch and prepare your stuff, we'll go to Gotham." Clark answered.

Her eyes widened when she heard 'Gotham', she then clapped her hands excitedly before twirling around in the air her twintails cutely moving along, "Is that mean that I'll meet the famous duo!?" She asked looking straight into her dad's bright blue eyes when she was done twirling.