Pouty Prince

Tonight is Bruce's birthday, and everyone is going to come. Including Jason, Dick and Babs even though they were busy planning their wedding for next week, Oliver will be there with Dinah.

But... There was one certain little guy, who didn't like the idea of partying. Damian, your boyfriend.

You tried to convince him that it will be fun.

"Come on Dami! It'll be a blast I promise!"

"No Beloved, I prefer to train than attending such unnecessary event." He retorted, continuing to doodle whatever it was.

Did he think that his words going to stop you? HAHA--- Nope. He WILL come no matter how much he didn't want to.

You tried for solid 9 hours convincing him to come with you, heck you even told him that you'll go with someone else if he didn't come with you.

"Damian Wayne, if you don't come with me I'll go with someone else." You told him sternly with hands crossed across your chest when you were having a lunch break, you weren't serious though just wanted to scare him.

"No." He answered. That was it, you have to drag him.

He has to go with you no matter what.

You went to the manor, all dolled-up. Light makeup, high-low red dress, a pair red stilettos, necklace, earrings, bracelets and hair tied up in so it wouldn't look messy.

Your stilettos made a clicking sound as you went up to Damian's room, he was there just had a bath and a towel wrapped around his waist.

He was blushing.

"Wh-- What are you doing!?" He exclaimed, clearly panicking as he stumbled to wear his clothes that were placed on the bed. You ignored him, walking to his closet you brought out his tuxedo.

"I'm sorry Dami, but I have to do this." You apologized, you knew you were pushy towards him but you had to, you didn't want to go alone. You knew no one, okay you knew his brothers but it would still be awkward without him.

Being an introvert is hard.

Helping or more like forcing him to wear the tux, you bit your lip as you tried to fix the tie to finish the look. After you were done, you dragged him.

You did drag him, literally.

Dragging him by the back of the collar, downstairs towards the room where the party was held.

Damian on the other hand, frowning the entire way and his lips poked out into a pout. You didn't notice it until you were there and fixed his looks..Again.

"Aww, I'm sorry.." You cooed, fixing his messed hair. "I had to." Kissing his lips after you were done.

He sighed, "It's okay, just... Don't do this again."

"No promises my pouty prince!" You giggled as you linked your arms with his and walked towards the others. He groaned at you but walked with you anyway.

He was teased by his family, even Bruce mimicked his face when he was dragged down by you. Dick told you to do that again which made him received a death glare from Damian. But...

Yeah, you're totally going to do that again.

It was cute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for grammar errors.

My writings get worse each time, I wonder why... I think I should stop. [but I can't I enjoy writing.. *sniffs*]

This idea popped into my head when I was about to sleep. XD so yea if it sucked, my apology.

-K!