spoiled || Bruce Wayne

Requested by; Valcala

Warning(s); None.

;;

Bruce Wayne needed to stop spoiling his daughter.

Since she turned one, Bruce couldn't stop babying her, giving her things she wanted. Every time the little girl pointed at something Bruce would immediately head to that one certain store.

The workers stammered at the sight of him, maybe questioning why the famous billionaire came to their small, messy, not so classy toy store.

The girl in his arms then coos and giggles, reaching her tiny arms up as soon as her cool blue eyes landed on the thing she wanted, Bruce let a genuine smile tugging on his lips at her excitement.

"I'll get that one." He told the young woman that had been staring at him for what felt like hours since she was the closest.

People would think that he was a good father figure, they thought that his children were the happiest kids that have ever lived.

Kinda.

He was pretty much bad at it, he didn't know how to raise his children correctly, what kind of father that would let his kids fight crime at night? Bruce would, and he was probably the awkwardest father figure out there.

and who could blame him? He never really had experience with raising a kid, from scratch, when they were a baby instead of a nine years old. He always had Alfred by his side to help. With everything.

At least he knew how to shove some manners into the boys' brains.

That is where you come into the picture. The total opposite of the playboy billionaire. You knew when to spoil your kids when to spank their naughty asses instead of screaming at them or lash out your anger because of their mistakes.

You had been with Bruce since he took Dick under his wing. Like other couples, you started as best friends, crushes, then got into a relationship for a few years, got engaged two weeks after Jason was formally adopted, you moving in soon after, and got married.

Your job since the boys came into your house was to help Bruce and Alfred raise them. It went well, Bruce would secretly spoil them too sometimes. But since you gave birth to a daughter of his own (Damian sulked for days because he wasn't the Batman's only biological child anymore) he would buy a lot of things for her even though she wasn't old enough to play with the toys or wear the beautiful dresses.

You understand that he was happy, more than happy even, that was why you let him bought a lot of things, too many things, for your daughter, and for you as a thank you.

But as the little girl grew older, Bruce made it a habit to give her gifts without him realizing it, and you as a mother was concerned. Mostly for your daughter because she would be that annoying spoiled rich kid soon enough. You always had little fights with him about it.