flirtation || Damian Wayne

requested  by; TheBlackBanshee5445

Prompt;
Damian x reader. The reader is the child of Oliver Queen and Dinah Lance. The two meet very often during charities or galas. Damian spots men(both young and old) attempt to flirt with the reader for a date or something like that, Damian had enough and claimed that he is dating the reader and it is proved by the reader kissing him

;;

Damian made his way through the crowd, his emerald eyes gazing around the ballroom, looking for a familiar young girl he usually spends his time with on nights like this.

They've met, a few times on previous galas. She was he would describe as a beauty, she came from a rich family yes and a close one to the Waynes so it wasn't so hard to guess that she would definitely come to every gala or even just some regular parties his father held.

"You are Oliver Queen's daughter?" A rough voice was heard as he passed a group, they were circling someone and from what he had heard, it could be her.

A light laugh confirmed his suspicion, he could make out a young girl in the middle of the circle, wearing her usual simple yet classy dress with little accessories here and there to complete her look.

She was so stunning he didn't realize he was gaping at her until his father tapped his shoulder.

"What's wrong, Damian?" His father kindly asked as he looked down at Damian with a questioning gaze.

"Nothing, father," Damian answered simply, crossing his arms across his chest with a scoff as he heard a man, probably older than Bruce trying to hit on the young Queen.

"Oh my, you look just like your mother," the older man said, making gestures with his hands to emphasize his words, "you are young and gorgeous!"

Damian saw his crush rolled her eyes with a smile on her face, the gesture went unnoticed seeing the man keep on shooting compliments to her.

"Oh, please, Mr. Edwards," she finally spoke, faking her coyness to hide the annoyance she had been feeling, "you are too kind."

Mr. Edwards shook his head and laugh, annoyingly. Damian kept on watching until their gaze met, a genuine smile spread across the girl's face and she gave him a little wave which he returned with a curt nod.

"Ms. Queen," a different voice interrupted their moment, this time the man was younger, not younger than Damian. He slipped into the crowd and nonchalantly wrapping his hand around her shoulder, "long time no see."

She tilted her head slightly and smiled up at the man, slightly wiggling her shoulder in an attempt to get his hand off her bare skin, "oh, hey," she awkwardly said, she didn't remember whoever the man is and all she wanted was to get out of there.

Damian watched them, the man was trying so hard to get her to look at him. It was either by sliding his hand down her arm or leaning down to whisper something Damian didn't want to know, yet.

Deciding it was enough, Damian finally stepped in, interrupting the conversations just by walking his way into the crowd with his head held high.

"Gentlemen." He spoke up, his dazzling green eyes fixated on the girl he had been, secretly, crushing on.

"Oh, look at that, isn't it Damian Wayne." A woman cheered, clapped her hands together.

Damian stopped to stand by (Y/N)'s side, he was tall. He met the gaze of the man that had been flirting with her with ease without having to tilt his head up nor look down, for someone who was 19 he stood like a tower.

Damian gingerly placed his arm around (Y/N)'s waist, pulling her flush to him. "I believe you had met my fiancée, Mr. Smith," he offered him a proud smirk as he held his hand.

Mr. Smith's eyes widened simultaneously with the gasps and a loud shriek, that indeed came from Oliver, he quickly retreated his hand from the young girl shoulder. Obviously, he didn't want to get on Damian's bad side.

"Your fiancée? Is it true?"

Damian felt a hand rested on his chest and a body leaning into his, as a reflect Damian gave her a side embrace.

"Yes," the girl leaned up to plant a kiss on Damian's lips without hesitation, it was brief but enough to prove her point. "If you will excuse us."

She led Damian out of the ballroom, to the balcony. The sky was dark, only painted by stars and the moon. As soon as they got their privacies she spoke back up again.

"Thank you for saving me back there, they are such a creep." The girl shuddered visibly, her eyes landed on Damian's lipstick-stained lips and she quickly muttered a string of apologies as she wiped the red tint with the pad of her thumb, "I'm sorry about earlier."

Damian on the other hand still taken aback by her sudden action, he stared at her emotionlessly as she kept on wiping his lips clean.

"Damian?" Her voice snapped him out of his train of thoughts, "are you okay?"

"Sorry," he murmured, "yes, I'm okay."

"Did I make you uncomfortable?"

"No, why?"

She shrugged, a faint blush creeping up to her cheeks as she fiddled with her dress awkwardly.

Damian caught the hint, an inaudible 'oh' left his throat, "it's fine."

She still didn't look at Damian but did steal some glances at the charming boy in front of her. "The kiss," she paused for a moment, lifting her head to look at his eyes before averted her gaze to his chin instead, "I meant it."

"So you won't mind if I ask for another?"

;;

One request...DOWN!
long way to go.

But, was it okay?
Sorry for the grammar errors, I wrote it on my lunch break.

-Lots of love, Kaz!