Their Ex Texted Them 2 (4)

A/N : ... I DON'T FUCKING KNOWWWW !!

I might make Tim's a little different.

Warning : .. Sweariingg ???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim :

"Tiiimmbboooobooo!" You sing, making the cute tall black haired boy beside you shakes his head.

"What on earth are you doing (Y/N)? You do realize that we are on a park right?" he said, ruffling your hair making you pout. "What, i thought you love my voice."

"Everyday is payday, swipe my card an--" you were cut off by a hand covering your mouth. "Mmpf.. hmff!!" You struggle under Tim's grip. "Na ah, I'm not gonna let you go until you shut your mouth." You keep struggling, knowing that he won't budge you kissed his hands making him jump.

"Ugh fine you win." He pouts turning his back on you.

You give him an evil smirk. "Aww Timmy baby, don't sulk." You teased, sitting beside him you lay on his lap. "I know you can't stay mad at me forever." "And why is that ?" He doesn't look at you. Putting your hands on his smooth cheeks you said, "Becauusseee.. You, Timothy Drake love me too much to stay mad at me, (Y/F/N)." pinching his cheeks, he 'hmm'd then pecked your lips.

That's true, he loves you too much. Sometimes making the team gagged because the affections you both have for each other. (Did i forgot  to mention that you are the Protégé of Black Canary? I did, didn't I? Kill me.)

"Ohh Timmy! TIMMY!" You slapped his back, "Oww! What?"

"A PUPPY!!" You squealed, running towards the puppy. He groans, "Why did I love that girl again?" he mumbled but smiling seeing you playing with a puppy, he starts walking towards you but stopped when his phone buzzed. He frowned.

*The text*

Unknown Number : Hey, Tim? Remember me?

Tim : Yeah (R/N) (A/N: Just in case u don't know, it's stands for Random Name.)

Unknown Number : Great you still remember me!

Tim : How can i forget someone who betrayed me?

Unknown Number : Sorry. Can we meet? Now? We need to talk.

Tim : Talk? About?

Unknown Number : US.

Tim : You want to talk about United States?

Unknown Number : Can we just meet? Are you at the park now?

Unknown Number : Oh I see you Tim!

"Tim!" (R/N) shows up, you hear someone called your boyfriend you turned around quickly and ran to Tim. "Tim who is that?" You heard the girl asked as you hugged him. 

Your P.O.V gurl.

"No, not who am I. But who are YOU?" I asked back, I look at her and back at Tim who was glaring at the girl. And then it clicked. "Oh. Ex." I said under my breath.

"Sorry?" "You ARE, My EX." Timmy said coldly. Still looking at him I asked, "What does she want?" whispering to him.

"She said she want to talk about us. But guess what (N/N) I already know what she wants." He explains to me, "Let me guess.." I pause "She wants to take you back." He nods, I let out a frustrated sigh.