can't be controlled || Jason Todd (AK)

Requested by; TylerWhittakerClarke
Prompt; Jason Todd (Arkham Knight) x reader. Based on the song - So What: Three Day Grace.

I suck at writing song fic but then I found a way to get out of that problem,

Summary; The reader is an infamous Mercenary, Jason/Arkham Knight wants her to help him achieve his goals.

Warning(s); Language.

;;

Gotham was half-destroyed, some of its citizens were either dead or hiding somewhere. It was because of Arkham Knight. You didn't know much about him, what he wanted was the only thing you knew.

To kill Batman and bring fear to Gotham.

You tried to stay as low as possible, trying not to get in his way. Fuck no, he didn't scare you. You could care less about whatever he would do to you if you did accidentally meet him, you just didn't want anybody to tell you what to do.

He wasn't the boss of you.

But why you? Simple. You were almost like a split image of Joker, maybe less fucked up but close enough. You would do almost anything to get what you wanted.

"I've been looking for you." A robotic voice came from behind you, you didn't bother to turn around to know who they were.

You were surprised. You didn't expect to cross paths with him, at least not yet, you were sure you were not followed on your way to the ruined bank.

Finally, after some silence, you turned around. Arms crossed over your chest as your trademark smirk slowly curving the corner of your lips up. "Arkham Knight, what did I owe you to get the pleasure of you visiting me by yourself?"

His robotic chuckle was heard along with his heavy footsteps, he was wearing a militaristic suit.  The helmet he wore resembled Batman's but his covered his whole face, obviously more cool looking.

"I think you know." The Militia Leader spoke again, he was a few feet in front of you. Standing there elegantly in a way you couldn't describe. Something about him enticed you to the not-so-newcomer.

The smirk didn't fade, instead, it widened. "What if... I say no?"

"Then I shall do it the hard way."

"I'm hurt," you placed a hand over your chest dramatically, a false frown replacing your earlier smirk. "Didn't your mother teach you to respect women?" His hand twitched yet you didn't notice, "besides, that's not the way to get what you want from a Lady, is it?"

"Oh? You want a date first?" He quipped, taking one step closer to you with each word. He then stopped, he was towering over you. He was intimidating. Little you would've teared up by the sight of him alone.

You dared yourself to stare right up at him, placing a gloved hand on your hip. "You know I won't just join you without a price, right?"

He was silent, and you took it as a sign to continue.

"Well, my request is simple," a twisted smile on your lips as you put a hand on his strong chest, your fingers trailing up to rest your hand on his broad shoulder, the other following after. "You can't boss me around."

You could tell he was amused by your bluntness.

He scoffed, finding your request as funny, while watching you withdraw your hands from his shoulders and backed a step away from him. Allowing some more space between the two of you.

"Now I know why Scarecrow didn't volunteer to be the one to get you in."

You groaned upon hearing the name, you knew him. He tried to dose you with one of his fear toxins before when you told him he couldn't boss you around. You knew he liked to boss people around, to bring fear to a person.

The fear toxin worked, it gave you nightmares and all, but soon enough you became unaffected.

"Come on, I've seen this too many times, this is getting boring!" Was the thing you told him, clearly unamused with his attempt on getting you to work with him.

"I didn't say that you have to follow my commands."

You turned your attention back to him, eyebrow arched behind the mask you were wearing.

"Mind repeating that?"

"I didn't mention anything about 'following commands' or 'getting under my control', did I?"

You were taken aback, for a moment though, you almost immediately agreeing to join his little club and play his game.

Shaking your head, you turned away from him to get out of the abandoned bank. "Alright," you looked at him over your shoulder "but first, I need to see what you can do."

Jason knew he didn't even try his best to convince you to follow him, he could just beat you up when he said he would do it the hard way but he didn't.

He knew whatever he did, he couldn't change your mind.

Not now.

;;

Uh, I'm not proud of this.
I don't even know what happened to the plot, tbh.

It was actually longer than this, then I was like. No, that's not right. Then I deleted the first few paragraph XD

KILL ME AND MY INABILITY TO DO SOMETHING CORRECTLY.