good luck kisses || Batfamily

I remember someone requested for another 'little sister reader', but I forgot who it was...sue me... You know who you are dear!

The reader is 7 and Damian's half-blood sister.

;;

She made her way down the stairs to the cave with Alfred following behind her, without his help she wouldn't be able to open the secret door since Bruce hadn't installed any shorter button for her.

The little girl wore a huge smile on her face as she spotted her family.

The first one to spot her was Barbara, the young woman always come over to help the family with some cases by Alfred's side if she has the time to do so, Barbara turned her wheelchair around as the little girl jumped into her awaiting arms.

"Miss you too."

The youngest Wayne giggled as she climbed down, "are you guys about to leave?" She asked curiously.

Bruce reached his gloved hand to ruffle her soft locks, earning a huff and a cute pout which he only chuckles at, "aren't you supposed to be asleep?"

The pout quickly replaced by a nervous looking expression, followed by a short, awkward laugh.

"I wanna kiss you good luck." She replied shyly as she shifted her weight to her left leg, "because I never get to since I have to sleep early!"

Dick immediately shoved his younger brothers aside, they simultaneously grunt in annoyance, before he knelt down in front of his sister, his mouth was formed into a huge, dorky grin.

"How come you're blood-related to Damian but you have none of his cocky attitudes?" He blurted, earning a good smack on the back of his head by the aforementioned boy.

"Shut it, Grayson," Damian hissed.

The innocent little girl blink as she looked up at her brother, "that was rude, Damian!"

Their conversation was interrupted by a loud noise that came from the huge computer, Barbara immediately get into her earlier place before typing something, making a few windows popped into the screen.

"Time to go boys."

"So that means I can give my good luck kisses now?"

She started with the closest one, which was Dick, she planted a short kiss on the former boy wonder's cheek. "Good luck!"

Dick returned her small kiss by attacking her face with his own kisses, earning a few giggles, before finally standing up to leave first.

Then she motioned for Damian and Tim to crouch down, Tim obediently did as she wanted meanwhile Damian, rolled his eyes--- not wanting to admit he actually happy--- and crouched down also.

"Good luck, Timmy," she grinned, kissing the tip of his nose, making Tim scrunched up his face and stood up before she turned to peck Damian's forehead, "you too, demon spawn."

Jason's snort and laugh were muffled by his red helmet until he took it off, he too crouched down after Tim and Damian left.

"Hey, gumdrop." The ravenette grins as his sister did the exact same thing she did to Damian, "I'll bring you something when I got back."

(Y/N)'s eyes lit up with glee, though a slight exhaustion was visible on her smaller features she gave her brother a lazy nod as she held up her pinky finger, "promise?"

"Promise."

Bruce watched the two interact for a moment, he then picked his littlest up and ushered Jason to leave with a look.

"Time to go to bed."

"But daddy, you haven't received your good luck kiss yet." The little girl mumbled sleepily, leaning her head against the man's chiseled chest while her sleepy eyes slowly fluttered shut.

Bruce was about to respond to her, his lips were parted but no sound was made seeing his little one already sleeping peacefully in his arms.

"good night."

;;

AYYY, AN UPDATE!
DOES ANYBODY MISS ME? ANYBODY?!

This one is shitty though, I haven't written as often like I usually did, so forgive me for that.

My fingers feel a little...wacky xD and so is my brain.