Insecurities

I for some reason can't mention the person, because every time I do Wattpad decided to crash on me!! Grr!

You know who you are boo!

Warning: Insecurities and Self-consciousness! Cursing

-------------------

"Ugh." You groaned, staring at your reflection in the mirror with a glare. You pinch a tiny bundle of fat on your stomach, making a disgusted expression you flicked it with your fingers.

A few days ago you discovered a dress that Bruce had put in a gift box, unwrapped, in your shared closet. You were searching for your stilettos to mix and match for the gala your husband gonna hold that night. Curiosity got the best of you, you decided to have a little peek.

You frowned as you found a little letter that was a bit crumpled,

To: Grace Cameron

I won't write much, I'm just going to say hope you liked my little present for Valentine's Day. See you tonight, darling.

Love,

-B.Wayne

"So cheesy Bruce." You laughed, remembering your husband's writing in the letter. You knew the girl. She was a cute and cheerful brunette, unfortunately, and thank god, they broke up as soon as Bruce found out she was marrying another guy.

She loved the guy so it was easy for her to move on and forget everything that had happened between them, but it was hard for Bruce. You were mad at the woman and cheer Bruce up which made him fell for you.

Sighing you went downstairs deciding that you were going to cut your meal for a few days, maybe a month until you satisfied with your weight.

A week passed, you looked a bit paler than usual. The boys got worried as days passed. They decided to confront you.