a charmer || Jason Todd

Requested by; GGbennet!

Since this is almost just the same like the previous one, let's say that Oliver and Dinah have 2 daughters!
I hope you don't mind I change it a little bit sweetheart!

;;

Your little sister caused a little ruckus, along with your father that still trying to calm himself down seeing his youngest daughter was stolen by his friend's son.

It was truly a sight to see, seeing your father to screech and breathes heavily like that.

"Poor old man." You chuckled as you took a seat on an empty table after witnessing your sister kissing Damian once again on the balcony while Bruce tried to calm your father down with his wife and your mother.

A waiter Bruce hired for the Gala passed you and offered you a glass of champagne, you took it gladly with a kind smile on your face.

You took small sips, the people slowly went back to do their previous activities; either it was flirting, making some deal with other enterprises, or maybe looking for Mistresses. Either way, you could care less about it.

"Enjoying the view?"

Putting the glass down, your eyes were greeted by a handsome looking young man. He looked familiar. The need to inspect him with your eyes were unbearable because this freaking man was attractive as hell.

Muscular yet not too bulky like Bruce did, sharp jawline and cheekbones, wide shoulders, strong arms, tall, pretty eyes, plump lips, soft looking golden skin, perfectly dark hair, nice legs.

God knows how much you were melting inside despite the nonchalant posture you had.

Then it hit you, "Bruce's son?"

"Second oldest." He replied as he gestured to the empty seat across you, "may I?"

"Go ahead."

The dark haired male took a seat across you not after sweeping a glass of alcohol from the passing waiter, he offered his hand for you. The smile on his face could make the most attractive man in the world ashamed if he wasn't the most attractive man---in your opinion.

Who were you kidding, it was the freaking Waynes you were talking about. They are all attractive, adopted or not.

"Jason."

"(Y/N)." You shook his hand before letting go of his hand to lean back against the chair.

"I've never seen you before," he mused, eyes still fixated on you.

"Hm, I always sit in the corner," you put your half-empty champagne glass on the table, "I'm not good with attention, it makes me sick."

"I know right." Jason crossed his leg over the other, his fingers found his tie and loosen it a little bit, all of his formalities washed down the drain.

You let out an unladylike, barely audible snort, secretly glad that he didn't notice. Your mother could scold you for that behavior but it wasn't like she wasn't like that when she was younger.

"You don't like attention? I thought all Waynes love attention."

You heard him scoff, finishing his alcoholic beverage in one gulp. "Please," he huffed a laugh, putting the glass on the table across from yours "it's just Dick."

"Dick?"

"That one." He pointed to another dark-haired male, who probably wasn't as tall as Jason, gleefully talking to young women that had their hands on his chest or arms.

You cocked your eyebrow, giving him a silent seriously.

"Yes, seriously."

A slow song came up and the crowd started to look for a partner to dance along, from the corner of your eye, you could see girls starting to saunter their way over to you---probably Jason but the aforementioned man gave you his hand which you gladly took.

The girls visibly pout and glare at you.

"You just put my life in danger, Mister." You joked as you put your hand on his chest.

Jason had his hand on your waist as the other still held your free one before the two of you danced along the rhythm.

Usually, you would look for an excuse to get yourself out of this kind of situation but for whatever reason, you didn't.

"What do you mean?"

"You know how feisty girls can be?"

"Oh trust me, I know."

Every now and then he would cheesily dip you down, his face got so close to yours you could feel his breath tickling your skin. His sharp eyes held your gaze. You could feel your cheeks lightly heating up when his hand went to your lower back.

"I don't think that's where your hand supposed to go."

Your hand that was rested on his chest reaching down to grab his that was resting on your lower back to put it back on your waist before you put it against his chest again.

The corner of his lips quirked up to a slightly smug smirk, but you paid no mind.

"I know," he chuckled, "I just love making you blush."

You rolled your eyes but smiled nonetheless, "are you flirting with me?"

"If you want me to."

The music soon stopped and he led you out of the crowded area to the table you were sitting on earlier but this time, you didn't sit down and neither did he.

"You're such a charmer," You smirked and leaned closer to him, pulling him down by his tie to whisper in his ear, "want to get out of here?"

"And face your father's wrath afterward?" He leaned back to see your face, you were grinning proudly, "abso---friggin'---lutely."

;;

Is it okay!? Is it cheesy? Man, I'm not good with romance!
I write it as soon as I got back from work, I don't wanna lose the inspirations...

Sorry for grammar errors! Hope you enjoyed!

-lots of love, Kaz!