Mistakes

Requested by: Literally_me06

Prompt: Sad:Can you do one where Batmom dies on a mission and the batfamily can't save her but she comes back to life a year later when Bruce is dating another woman who acts fake.

Batmom will work with Talia. I know. It doesn't make sense since ya' know Batmom is Bruce's wife and all that. But bear with me.

*TRIGGER WARNING: SLIGHT ANGST, DEATH, HEARTBREAK, CURSING/PROFANITIES AND MORE NEGATIVE THINGS I CAN'T DESCRIBE*

-------------------

"Bruce?" You called, your smile, somehow, brightened the dark room.

Bruce turned around his eyes widening when he heard your voice and at the sight of you. "(Y/N)?" He finally responded, walking towards you shock still evident on his face.

Your smile widened as you ran happily towards him who already extended his arms waiting for you to jump into his warm embrace, but before you could reach him a bullet went through your chest.

"God, No!" He exclaimed, catching you into his arms he kneeled down with tears brimming in his beautiful eyes. He ran his thumb along your lips brushing away the blood from them.

Your lips stayed in a form of a smile, it confuses him your face now as pale as a corpse, barely breathing. "Bruce? Why didn't you save me." You croaked out.

"Why?" You kept on asking, a hand went up to rest on his cheek rubbing it softly with your thumb. "Don't you love me? You do, don't you?"

Bruce gasped as he sat up on his bed, cold sweat dripped down from his chin to the cover. Another nightmare. He looked to the other side of the bed where a red-haired woman was sleeping.

"Bruce?" Her sleepy voice called, she sat up placing her hand on his shoulder in a reassuring manner. "Are you okay sweetheart?"

Bruce cracked a smile as a response, "Yes, I'm fine Angela." He assured, leaning over to place a kiss on his new lover's lips which she happily returned.

It's been a year and a half after your death, Bruce and the others couldn't believe it that you were dead. It was his fault for sending you on a mission to catch a certain Villain who worked with the Joker, alone, it was his mistake, guilt was eating him alive back then but soon he went through it and got over you after finding another woman.

She's also pretty, Angela Smith is her name. She stole Bruce's heart and now going out with him for a half year, working at Wayne Enterprises as his new secretary 3 days after your death. She helped him to get through his guilt, through thick and thin. She also knows about his identity as Batman, he trusted her.

Angela placed her hand on his well-toned chest before breaking the kiss. "If you have something that bothers your mind, just tell me." She stated.

Bruce gave her a nod so she continued, "now, shall we go back to sleep?" This time Bruce shook his head with a smirk he pushed her back down to the bed.

She started blushing, knowing what he gonna do.

Little did they know you were alive, Talia brought you to Lazarus pit a few months ago she dug your grave and personally took you to that place.

She owes you her life, you saved her from death back then. She kept her promise and brought you back to life. She was expecting you to go on a rampage just like Jason did, but nothing came.