Aunty

Requested by; nammyjoonyThank you for loving my writing!

Thank you for loving my writing!

And I think, I forgot to mention that I'm currently not accepting requests. I'm so sorry!

-------------------

"Brucie!" You greeted your long lost sibling.

He, Bruce flippin' Wayne, was not your blood sibling. You two were best friends and inseparable. You knew his identity as the Batman and he knew your identity as a mysterious nameless detective.

Well, actually you were Talia's younger sister.

"(Y/N)." His greeting was plain but he was happy to see you too. He was grateful to have someone as cheerful and confident as you as a friend. A really really close one at that.

Bruce had invited you to come to his place, he needed your help to take care of Damian. Most of his sons were away doing their own business and so was he and Alfred.

They had an appointment out of the city, they will be gone for about a week and you knew it was hard for Bruce to leave Gotham without any protection so he called you. He knew your strength and abilities, he knew how good you were at solving problems since your skills were almost as good as his.

But his main reason calling you here was to look after Damian, his youngest son.

With a smile, you brought your bags inside as he led you to where you will be sleeping.

"Oh, Bruce?" You called for him as he unlocked the door to your personal room.

He made a sound that you assumed was a response.

You walked in, putting your bag full of clothes and weapons down near the bed. Stretching to relief your sore muscle from sitting in a car too long, you glanced around the room before answering the dark haired man, "Where is Damian? I've never met him."

"I'll call him." With that Bruce turned around, leaving the room to get the mentioned boy to you.

You had never met the youngest boy, your nephew, you were told that he resembled Bruce which made you really curious about him. Was he really?

You were going to take care of him for a week and you were excited to spend your days with him, you really wanted to get to know him just like you did with the rest of the boys years ago.

Fist pumping the air and gave yourself a firm nod to boost your confidence you unpacked your things before going downstairs to the living room.

**