Mean

Requested by; FaithyGirlFCMWarning; the boys are being mean

Warning; the boys are being mean. VERY mean.

Hope you'll like it!

-------------------

It was a little lonely without Alfred in the Manor, Bruce had sent him to a vacation. Alfred looked stressed out lately to which you and Bruce made a little talk about it, he had helped the boys a lot, you also did the house chores with him but Alfred always did most of them because he insist. That was why when he rejected your offer for him to take a break and meet some relatives you told him that you insist. That time you could see Alfred sigh and comply, Alfred told you he'll be back in a week.

"3 more days." You mumbled, your hand gripping the photo frame that held your newly family photo in Disneyland. You wore a crown along with Bruce and Alfred. Jason and Damian wore cat ears, Dick and Tim wore mouse ears. Their faces were hilarious too, you couldn't help but giggle when you looked at it.

Your little flashbacks were interrupted by the doorbell, you rushed to open the door. A wide grin creeping up to your face as you saw your cousin, he was a year younger than you but he always looked mature.

"(Y/N)!" Mark greeted, returning your wide grin with one of his own as he extended his arms. You jumped into your little cousin's arms and hugged the ginger man tightly.

"Mark! Look at you!" You laughed and broke the hug to let him in.

He came at the right time, you were lonely. Your husband was taking your boys to the Wayne Tech, maybe showing them something? You didn't know. The thing you knew was you chatted with your cousin in the living room for hours, snacks were placed on the table as you told him about your family. He also did a little talking every now and then, telling you a story of his own.

What you didn't know was, the boys had come back from their little tour along with your husband. You were too focused with your cousin to even greet them with kisses like you always do. They didn't seem to like how close you were with him and Bruce's eyebrow was knitted, he also didn't like it at all at the way you would laugh in front of Mark and slap his arm.

They didn't say anything and let you talk to your guest, they know nothing about Mark. Soon your talk was over so you stood up.

"Thanks for having me (Y/N)." Your cousin said, giving you a little hug. You happily returned it, oblivious with the boys' glares.

"Of course darling," you beamed up to your cousin after breaking the hug, the boys immediately left without even bothering to ask about who was he. "It's nice to finally have a relative to come and visit."