midgets and a giant || Damian Wayne, Jon Kent

Requested by: 9Zio6TSIOX

Note: sorry this takes long, I'm not in the mood to write lately, I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO *sobbing*

You're a little taller than both boys, ESPECIALLY DAMIAN.

Warning(s): insults like- two of them, this is a drabble (kinda....?) Bruce and Clark are mentioned. Sorry ._.

::

You stood in front of two boys with an unamused look, your arms crossed across your chest as you stared down at their smaller figures, one was definitely shorter than you, he was grumpy and returned your unamused look with his own. The other was a little bit taller, grinning at you with his hand reached towards you.

You looked at them, from head to toe, eyebrows slowly furrowing as you finally spoke up.

"Who are these little ones, mother?"

Your mother chuckled softly, her hand found your head, "you're at the same age as them, this is Superboy," she pointed to the happier looking boy before moving her finger to the annoying looking one, "this is Robin."

"I'm Jon!"

Robin scoffed.

"That's Damian." Jon sighed.

You were new, this was your first time stepping your feet on men's world, you thought it was going to be amazing and adventurous. Your mother seemed to be fascinated by it, every time she went back to Themyscira to visit you, she would always bring something from there or tell you the tale of everything Amazon didn't have.

Mostly men.

She told you both negatives and positives about them, that you should be careful around them, they could be manipulative, used your heart for their own need thus only add more reasons for you to despise them.

Then she would told you about the women, she told you that the women in men's world were different than those in Themyscira. Most of them were fragile, were easy to cry and not born a fighter like your kind.

And now, you had the chance to look at them closely, since your mother had a task for you. You always thought they would be huge, bigger, even giants maybe. But no, these are midgets. You even had more muscles compared to them, except for their fathers you had met before them, they were huge. Especially Batman seeing he was just a regular human.

"Not much to look at," you were obviously disappointed, scoffing inwardly as you took a once over at them. "They are---short, I thought they are going to be taller and bigger."

"Sorry to disappoint." Damian finally opened his mouth, rolling his eyes at your bitter words.

Shaking her head, your mother smiled down at the three of you, "you will get along just fine." She then turned around to leave, "you boys show her around, I will be back with your fathers."

"So, since we're in Metropolis I think we shou---" Jon started yet he stopped when he caught the two of you having a glaring contest. "Oh geez."

"What did you say, midget?" You hissed at the small boy in front of you.

"I said, giants like you run like slinkies."

You took a step forward, usually your enemies would be intimidated but apparently not this boy. You stopped right in front of him, he was faced by your neck before you bent down slightly to meet his green eyes.

"Hey! I'm not always giant! I used to be a midget too, but I grew out of it." You smirked.

Jon slapped his palm against his forehead, watching you and Damian bickering and insulting each other's height back and forth, in the middle of the park. People were looking at you, two young heroes firing each other the meanest words you could think of while Superboy tried to stop the two of you from getting the fight much further,

"Guys, please stop." Jon pleaded.

You and Damian glared at him as a response before continue bickering, the youngest boy backed off with his hands in raised.

Rubbing her temples, he looked up at the sky, "Dad, I know you can hear me, please, get me out of this hell hole."

::

Is this okay? I'm sorry if this is too short though ._. I'm getting more terrible at writing.

I just need to do one more request and one more part of Let me teach you then this book is finished!

The chapters become too much for me.

Hope you liked it!
Have a good day :)

-Kaz

I got the place wrong, WTF, I'M SORRY. GOD. I JUST-- OH GOD KILL ME. THIS IS EMBARRASSING.