not everything can be saved || Batfamily

SPN CROSSOVER PEOPLE! WHOOH.

I WILL NeVeR  gEt OvEr GaBrIeL's DeAtHhHhHhHhHhh!!!!! Though it was confirmed he is not dead BUT STILL, I WANT HIM BACK, HE'S SO CUTE AND SASSY AND ADN ASDKFJKDALSFJLASDJKLASDFJKASFJDAS;KFJEWIOFJSDAO HAELPP mEeEeEeeeeEEEEEE

Chuck aka god is adorkable I want to hug him so badly and spoil him with my LOVEEE, Lucifer is so hot he's on fire (maybe that's why hell is burnin'), Raphael is a lowkey asshole and hottie, Michael is a lowkey jerk but he's cool (Except for that one time where Cas burn him with holy oil. HATE ME), Cas has god's adorkableness, I'm gay for Charlie but she's dead CUZ THE WRITERS ARE A-HOLES SOMETIMES, Dean is GaAaAyYyYy (no he's bisexual) and is being obvious about it, Sam is a genius, hot moose, Crowley can be an a-hole but he just needs to be loved.

---Alright, so, yeah! I will combine the requests!! (before I kept on going)

Prompt by; BunnyMarvel;  Hunter reader(supernatural) x Jason Todd

Another one by; ginger300; Yay!!!!!!!! So I was thinking like a batfamily supernatural cross over Sam and dean come to goth because of some strange deaths that have happened that has even the batfam on edge more than usual I'll let you pick the monster and of course cas has to be there but the boys and batfam run into problems with they have to work together because of how Sam and dean what to handle a monster by killing it in the bat family except for Jason and Damien don't want to do that because they think there might be a better way only to seee there isn't and Sam and dean kill the creature

The reader is from Gotham, an old friend of Jason and Bruce.

THIS IS THE LONGEST NOTE I EVER MADE! I spent more than 300 words on this!

;;

"Gotham city?" Dean's voice ringed throughout the library, you were sitting down across from him and flipped the page of the thick book you were reading, barely lifting your head to look at the older Winchester.

"Apparently, random civilians started going nuts in there." Sam butted in, walking over to the table and leaned his lower back against it.

"So? It doesn't mean that it's our gig!" Dean leaned back against his seat, closing the laptop shut with a loud thud earning himself a glare from Sam, Dean held his hands up in a mock surrender and continued, "is nobody gonna question that friggin' Gotham exists!?"

After deciding it was enough to hear Dean's rambling, you sighed, closing your book. "Dean calm down."

"Gotham City!? I mean---really!?"

You shrugged as Sam showed Dean a recent newspaper.

"That means Batman is real!" Dean stood up abruptly from his chair, slamming his palms on the wooden surface of the table after he was done reading the news.

"And Superman too," Sam paused, "...maybe."

"Well, what makes it our gig?" You asked, trying to get them back on track.

Their attention soon went back to you, Sam cleared his throat and show you another newspaper. It was probably a week old since the paper a little crumpled, probably Sam kept on flipping it when he was researching about a suspicious thing before finally come up with the one in Gotham.