A Fight || Jason Todd

Requested on AO3!

Prompt; Reader is Jason's girl and is a telepath w/ telekinesis. Her powers are tied to her emotions. Jay just made her mad in front of the Bat-fam and Reader gets embarrassed and runs off. 

Jason might be a little OOC, but I will try.

;;

You had been staying at the Wayne Manor for at least three days, spending the past nights with your boyfriend and his family was fun and annoying at certain times. You grew close with Tim since both of you just happened to love the same hobbies and Dick because how cheerful you can be around them.

You were like the light in the darkness and that was exactly what Jason thought about you.

Though, no matter how cheerful you were and how kind you could be. You still had a secret and Jason was the only one who knew, he promised that he would never tell his family when you weren't ready. He also promised that his family wouldn't do anything to you.

Happily stirring the mixture for the cake you would be making, your hips moved to the music that was playing from your phone as you hummed to the tune, you didn't realize your boyfriend had snuck up behind you until he had his arms snaked around your waist while his chin rested on top of your head eliciting a squeak of surprise from you.

You looked up to be greeted by a pair of beautiful emerald eyes that were framed with eyeglasses, you cocked a brow, "do I know you?"

Jason chuckled sarcastically, "Ha, ha." He then squeezed your hip, which made you let out another squeak before he stepped aside and leaned his lower back against the counter so you could keep on doing your task.

"Why are you wearing," you paused, pointing the glasses with your whisk since you didn't remember him having bad eyesight, "...those?" You were totally not going to lie, Jason looked thousands times hotter with those.

"These?" Jason took off the glasses before he examined them himself as if he had just noticed that he had them on. "Just to see your reaction, how do I look?" He asked when he had the glasses back on.

Squinting your eyes, you rubbed your chin judgingly. You really wanted to erase the sly look on his face since he knew exactly what were you thinking, he knew that you liked it and that you found him more attractive than ever.

"Pretty good."

Jason rolled his eyes.

You were expecting him to give you a nasty comeback yet he didn't. You always scold him when he did, so it wasn't really his fault if he didn't. At least not to you.

Jason poked his index finger into the mixture before bringing it to his mouth, he hummed in delight at the sweet taste. "Hmm, cake." You heard him mumbled, you took it that you did a good job so you pour it into the mold, "for who?"

"Uh, Dick and Damian said it's Titus's birthday." You answered honestly.

He choked, "Titus? The dog?"

"No, my affair."

"Babe, you babied them too much." Jason then breathed a sarcastic chuckle, "you babied everybody even Bruce, you're too kind and it's going to get you killed one day."

You ignored his words and kept on cooking, you put the now mixture filled mold into the oven. Calmly set the temperature before finally responded him, "I babied you too."

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do."

And just like that, you got into a small fight with him. Just over a dog's birthday, you both huffed and point an accusing finger at each other. It was childish really. It happened a lot when you were alone in your shared apartment too and it had never been more than one night.