new family || Batmom

Requested by; deppresedpoatatoe

Prompt; Um can make a story about a daughter of Bruce and thalia created her using Bruce's and her DNA and she is like a mix of all the bat boys and jason is in love with her and bat mom wants to create a bond with her.she is a lot like Damian but more humble.she is a criminal.her name is Ashley Scarlette Ah Gaul Wayne. Thanks hope my request is not too much.love ya❤❤

Note; sadly, I don't do a personal one-shot. I will not put the name since it is a reader insert one-shot. I'm truly sorry, sweetheart. As for the personality, I will try to make it as close as you wanted but I can't promise. I will add my own twist.

Once again, my apology. But I hope you'll enjoy nonetheless! :))

;;

"We are here." Your mother, Talia, spoke to you, she was sitting by your side in the copper that blended with the night.

The town had a cryptic and gloomy atmosphere due to the smokes from a lot of factories, yet the sight before you were anything but those. The variety of lights were beautiful, it was like looking at the sky from above instead from below, your eyes twinkled in anticipation while your facial expression had a stern look behind the full-faced mask you wore.

As the copper slowly yet surely lowering down, you prepared yourself to make a jump. The copper low enough, you jumped with your mother onto the top of the building. The wind wasn't as intense when you landed, it was more soothing, less cold.

Your mother brought you to Gotham to finally meet your father after more than 19 years not knowing who he was. You heard from her that he wasn't exactly a role model, he was terrible, he was a dark, creepy, huge man that loves to brood.

As much as you wanted to believe her, she wasn't kind either. She could be a good mother at times, her kind of mother and daughter bonding was sparring or various of training for combats, sometimes it includes manipulating a lot of people before killing them.

Not that you minded since you weren't sure what kind of bonding normal people do.

"He will not come if we don't do something." Your mother's voice wasn't that loud, it was stern and commanding, at times like this she never saw you as a daughter but a loyal right hand.

"What will we do, mother?" You found yourself asking, not prying your gaze from the ocean of lights.

"Things we always do."

With that, the both of you made your way further into the city, causing a ruckus here and there but not really hurting the civilians, if they did hurt it isn't your fault. It was theirs for being stupid, blindly running everywhere like brainless zombies instead of staying calm and collected, making a safe route for them to run to.

A Batarang was thrown, sticking into the wall after flying over your face when you were turning to leave the ruined, once fancy, restaurant as the people that were inside scattered away.

"Mother." A familiar voice that you almost forget after all these years, there was no way you could mistake it.

Your mother told you that Damian ran away, you didn't have any lead on where he could be because most of your time was used to please your mother by becoming the strongest assassin.

Deciding that it was safe, you finally turned around to face them, readying your sword just in case they asked for a fight.

Talia extended her arm slightly in front of you, a signal for you to lower your guard because she knew they wouldn't attack if you didn't. "I come in peace."