Past

Yep, a few people asked me for a part 3 for Mistakes.

If you liked Mistakes and Starting Over just the way they are without continuation whatsoever, don't read this one! I'm still afraid that this won't make sense and you'll end up getting confused so I recommend you not to read it. I hope I can make it a bit shorter so it won't bore you.

But yeah, anyway, the decision is up to you!

This will be the last part.

-------------------

Another week had passed, you still couldn't believe it that you met Bruce just right a week ago. On a goddamn blind date.

Hands holding a tray with a cup of black coffee and a burger, you walked towards the table next to the window. Gently placing the order as you spoke up making the customer that you had known was a boy turning his head to you from his phone.

"Is there another thing I can help you with?"

Instead of hearing the usual, 'no, thank you's you heard something else.

"Mom?"

Thus make you squint your eyes at him, or... Tim.

"Timmy?" You practically gasped at this point. Oh, great.

"Mom! I thought you were--" he trailed off, you saw the same look Bruce had when he talked about what happened months ago. Guilt. Tim didn't seem he was going to finish his words, so you sighed.

"I came back months ago, living with Talia was quite boring, if I might say." You kept your politeness intact since you were working.

"Oh," he took a sip of his coffee and closed his laptop, "why didn't you come back to the manor? We missed you, I missed you."

This hurt you deeply, you also missed them too. Their laugh, bickering, cry, everything. Your coworker's voice cuts your train of thoughts bringing you back to reality.

"I'll explain later, don't tell the others that I'm back." After receiving a nod and a look of confusion which you ignored you went back to the kitchen to take another order.

The sun had set which means that your shift was over, after saying your goodbye to your coworkers the door behind you closed. Calling a taxi and told the driver your destination.